• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Stone Discussion Thread: Acquired!

S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R.2 said:
Didn't Tsukasa tanked the explosion at the beginning of the series or did he dodged it? I'm not sure but that would make his durability higher.
He seems to have gotten away from it before it went off.

https://*********.com/Manga/Dr-Stone/012---Epilogue-of-Prologue?id=367149#4

Speed should be subsonic if he's scaling to Tsukasa. Also Tsukasa stated he was only going to revive the young, so I'd be willing to bet Hyoga is younger then 20. Also, where does martial arts come from? Also also, his spear isn't hollow, it has a hollow grip that the rest of the spear can slide through to increase attack speed.

I'm pretty sure Hyoga was supposed to be a skilled martial arts too, or am I mistaking something.

Well, Mozu's page looks pretty good, but it might have been a bit early for the Petrification Device to get one. We don't even know how it petrifies people. Also, it doesn't really behave like light, what with having a defined edge, and it seems like it's not actually light speed.

Hm. Thank you for the feedback.

I just made the Petrification Device as a placeholder for when it's truly explained. As for the SoL, should I switch it to Unknown speed instead?

Okay. The chapter hasn't been released yet, so we don't really know at the moment.

The only thing we do know is that he knows all of Senku's plans, and the fact that Mozu's in on it.

Kuroiha said:
The only thing we do know is that he knows all of Senku's plans, and the fact that Mozu's in on it.
It's just a lowtech receiver, it's not like it has any information on it. Plus, unless Ibara is actually a modern person, he has no way of actually knowing what it's for.

But he apparently noticed it shortly after Mozu got it which would mean he has been listening in to the plans for decent amount of time.

They got Mozu on board and were communicating with him after her petrification so they used it enough for Ibara to learn of Mozu's betrayal.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
It's just a lowtech receiver, it's not like it has any information on it. Plus, unless Ibara is actually a modern person, he has no way of actually knowing what it's for.
AnonymousBlank summed it up nicely. He had been wearing it since Kohaku got petrified, and was listening in on various conversations the Science Kingdom had. Only problem would be he wouldn't understand any modern terms (drone, gun, etc.)

Back