• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Stone Discussion Thread: Acquired!

He could resist being fully petrified (his consciousness was still active), but other than that, it was mainly because there's no term on the VSBW for "can de-petrify people".

That's cause the petrification is broken when you put bat poop on someone that's thinking. It's not that being petrified causes you to lose consciousness, we see from the beginning that everyone could think while in stone at first. At most you could get a limited resistance since Senku stayed awake past those moments when he said he almost blacked out and the numbers were consistent each time so it wouldn't have been himself that caused it.

Just commenting something random.

If you'd rather have me say "following", well: Following.

Dunno i think it's low-end 9-B

Do you think the likes of Mike Tyson could one-shot a lion? I don't think so

We are talking about Tsukasa, right?

My understanding is that 9-B is for tearing apart limbs. And I dont remember Tsukasa doing anything close to that.

PaChi2 said:
We are talking about Tsukasa, right?
My understanding is that 9-B is for tearing apart limbs. And I dont remember Tsukasa doing anything close to that.
Yeah, i was refering to Mike Tyson as a comparison since he's said to have 9-C AP.

SpookyShadow said:
It's hard to be stronger than a lion.
Yeah, i don't really think there's someone stronger than a lion alive today. Maybe guys like Eddie Hall get close to it, but even then, i doubt it.

No, I was kidding.

Some minor procedures can be done without anesthesia, though.

Because I'm a hack and forgot to ask the feat to be calculated. Doing it right now.

Back