• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Stone Discussion Thread: Acquired!

It doesn't work like that, there's still a distance it needed to travel before getting to Tsukasa. That's why light dodging feats usually range around Relativistic instead of being SoL outright.

Didn't he dodge so it went behind him, spin around, snatched it from the air and throw it in the dirt before it even passed his body? If a subsonic arrow was going snail speed to him, it might even be a decent KE calc considering he kicked Taiju immediately after, maintaining his momentum while doing so.

Btw how we'll handle the scaling of the other peak humans? I think Hyouga being 9-B is fine since he's far above everyone else except Tsukasa, but I'm not sure about everyone else. I think Taiju, Konohaku, Magma and everyone else should be 9-C.

I'm not particularly far in (only chapter 39), but does magma have anything warrenting 9-C? Taiju should absolutly scale to Tsukasa, at least for dura.

Taiju is at least baseline wall level for sure. he tank hit from Tsukasa tho he get knock out.

His AP should be "possibly Wall level (should be comparable to his Durability)"

I'm pretty sure that hit was kinda casual, how far into 9-B is Tsukasa tho?

Tsulasa doesn't qualify for that. From what I see, the calc is for destroying an entire tree hence using the volume of a cylinder.

Also yes. Granted Mozu's scaling is just slapping Kohaku so that only puts him on Hyoga's level so Tsukasa still reigns as the Strongest. Inb4 Mozu wants to add Tsukasa to the harem

Mozu stated thay Kohaku was no match for him while Kohaku could fight Hyoga but was at a disadvantage due to his weapon givin him better range.

Wasn't Kohaku using a tiny razor while he had a polearm? The weapon differences seem pretty similar if a bit worse against Mozu. Hyoga still has the statements of soloing the Kingdom of Science army from a bunch of people.

Mozu was holding back against Kohaku, tho. As stated by him he doesnt like to fight cute girls.

Speaking of Hyoga, I jyst realised he was on the boat and got stoned with the rest if the crew lmao. Just have one if the guys accidently revive him and we can see who wins the fight ovo

More importantly though, what do you think is going on at the island? I'm thinking the minister and those two stoned the head way back when Soyuz fled to take power. Minister gets to be in charge, Mozu gets a harem, the girl gets ...... something? Petrification weapon is a thing I guess.

I really want to see Ibara's face when he realizes people can be revived even their statues are broken.

Maybe? I have not seen anything special besides those nails being claw-like.

I believe it's just that he has claws for hands because "he is evil".

No, I'm pretty sure they're not his nails, it's some type of claws he attaches to his fingers.

So Senku has and possibly resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 2; Was fully conscious for the entire 3,721 years that he was petrified, and spent the entire time counting the seconds in order to keep track of time while "parallel-thinking" other subjects in the background. During this time, he managed to retain his sanity despite the unbelievable boredom that must have experienced), but wouldn't that be closer to type 3 resistance?

Back