• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 4-B and Speed Equalized

Fight takes place at the Cell Games Arena

Who wins and why

BLOODLUSTED

IMG 0884
IMG 0885
Finitevus[[1]]: 4 (TurboTriangle601, Paulo.Junior.969, YungManzi, Random1201)

Cell[[2]]: 1 (Bluetrekking)

I vote Finitevus because scaling to Sonic who stopped a black hole generator miiiiight be superior to basic Solar System level but not Multi-Solar System Level.

While i like Cell, He's only "just" Solar System Level, and Finitevus is potentially a higher level of Solar System Level in comparison.

They're both baseline actually.

Finitevus does have hax such as Reality Warping and Atom Manipulation, though.

Dr. Finitevus seems to be much more versatile, with Magic, Power Mimicry, Mind Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, and Atom Manipulation, so, I guess I'll go with him.

Yeah, Finitevus is more haxed so i will go for him regardless.

Again, 5/10 difficulty considering Cell's Absorption. (The reason why i didn't consider his Regenerationn is because Finitevus's Atom Manipulation could likely counter it.)

If not potentially lower then 5/10 difficulty.

Is this in character because if so I would have to go with Cell. IIRC, Finitevus never used Atom manip, reality manip or time manip and only gets them because he controls Chaos energy. His power mimicry can only be used on enemies using Chaos energy, I believe. Teleportation and Mind hax are the only things really going for him. Cell via Multi-Form, Regen, absorption and teleportation.

Does Finitevus has those hax in this battle? Cause if so I don't see how Cell has any chance here.

Theglassman12 said:
Does Finitevus has those hax in this battle? Cause if so I don't see how Cell has any chance here.
He has not shown most, he only gets most of them from using Chaos energy.

I know that his hax come from chaos energy. I'm asking if he has chaos energy in this fight.

Yes and no. He uses a weird version of Chaos energy and attacks using Warp rings in which the 'weird' chaos energy is stored.

So since he doesn't use them in battle, doesn't that mean all the finitevus voters that says he wins due to hax don't count?

I believe that the Fin voters should use different reasoning instead of "superior hax" as that is under the idea of the use of his non combat aplicable hax.

No. If it is not combat aplicable '''IN CHARACTER '''it cannot be used. This why whis beat time eater and why Zen'o beat solaris.

Any user of the Chaos Force has access to this. Sonic used it to turn air into a wall of water, and turn a stone column into a large uprising spike.

Just because he is never shown to use it before doesn't mean he wouldn't use it.

He is a crazy super villain. There is literally no reason he wouldn't use it in character.

Are Dr. Fin's hax combat applicable? I honestly don't know.

If they are not combat applicable, and he doesn't use them in-character, then Cell has a pretty good chance of beating him given that they both are baseline 4-B. Cell can spawn some Cell Jrs. which can distract and hold Dr. Fin at one place while Cell can prepare a strong makankosappo which can pierce through much stronger opponents. Not only that, Cell can use IT+kienza to cut him into several pieces. He also has an android barrier which generally gives him a little advantage. And the main point is however, that everytime Cell comes from a near death experience via his regenratio, he gains a zenkai. Cell is far more versatile in combat situations as he has DNA of some of the best fighters in him.

But if Dr. Fin's hax are combat applicable and he decides to use them from the get go. He should take this.

I am withholding my vote for now, until someone answers my question. Because that question will decide the fate of this match.

There is no reason he wouldn't.

Just because he is never seen doing it, doesn't mean it is OOC.

It's OOC if he straight up REFUSES to do it.

Sonic is able to use it in battle.

If Finitevus has access to the same powers, there is no reason he wouldn't be able to either.

Is sonic fighting Cell? No he isn't. This is Finitevus.

Show me proof that he uses his hax in battle.

Like I said , if he never used them in character , he can't use them unless bloodlusted. This has been discussed multiple times and by your reasoning , multiple characters that lost in a fight would have won.

That's not how it works. The OP has to say the hax are BANNED.

I'm gonna close this if you two are just gonna throw this same argument back and forth.

Also, Time Eater didn't lose because he was in character. He doesn't have a character to be in.

Whis won because of his own hax and AP advantage.

He's bloodlusted anyway, so your argument is a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back