• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it works? That's exactly how it works, because by that logic, Piccolo can manipulate matter and can destroy a lot of haxless people, despite the fact that his matter manipulation isn't combat applicable.

You know what? Stop being rude. I'm gonna close this thread if you keep going like this.

You were complaining to me to bloodlust it, so I did. And now you're getting sarcastic with me because I did?

You're right, I did prove a point. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

Yeah now there's no way for Cell to win this fight at all since he can't get by any of his hax.

TeenAngel101 said:
You know what? Stop being rude. I'm gonna close this thread if you keep going like this.

You were complaining to me to bloodlust it, so I did. And now you're getting sarcastic with me because I did?
First off, he wasn't complaining at all, he and I were asking a question. Second, we never said that he should be bloodlusted, we said that he can't use his hax in character unless proven otherwise.

TeenAngel101 said:
I'm going to close this thread and report you if you two keep talking to me like I'm in the wrong.
You're going to report us for asking a question?? Yeah that's REALLY mature of you.

No. You guys seem like you are just making fun of me for being a baby for making him bloodlusted like you suggested.

It makes no sense that a character wouldn't be able to use hax that never are never seen to use, just because they are never seen using them. That does not make it OOC.

That's like saying all Jedi using Matter Manipulation is OOC unless bloodlusted.

SomebodyData said:
What's going on?
Me and trekking are asking TeenAngel101 if Finitevus uses his hax in character, and he keeps dodging the question. So he's trying to report us for asking if a character uses his hax in character.

I'm not dodging the question. It isn't OOC if he is never seen using them. It is OOC if he REFUSES to use them.

A lot of in-character matches would not be added if this is the case.

If he's never seen using the hax, then it shouldn't be combat applicable unless proven otherwise.

Well, if he has been on battles to the death before, and never remembered to use them there, it is unlikely that this one would be that different.

Bloodlusted status generally gets rid of in-character issues, however, if he is usually bloodlusted and still doesn't use it, then we shouldn't assume he'll use it here unless there is an inverse reason.

Well, unless I'm mistaken, they get the same haxes from the same power sources, so, they should work in the same way, which means that if Sonic can use it on combat, so can Finy.

Sonic uses Atom Manipulation in a life or death situation.

In another, he doesn't.

Is this out of character? No. It's PIS.

It makes no sense that Finitevus wouldn't use it.

He is already a bloodthirsty maniac. Just because he is never seen using it, doesn't mean it is OOC.

Y'know, maybe I should just close this. We're not getting anywhere and the comments are gonna get flooded before someone else votes.

This probably isn't gonna get concluded anyway.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Do you guys want to change this to Sonic Vs Cell? Because it seems like you do.
We're not the ones asking for Sonic, TeenAngel101 is the one that keeps bringing sonic up. Anyways, since it's bloodlusted Cell can't touch Finitevus at all.

Sonic, a merciful hero, uses Atom Manipulation.

Finitevus, a bloodthirsty maniac, because he never uses it on screen, is out of character for him.

This is the argument I'm against.

You do know what you're saying right? By that logic, Kami should win via possession, despite the fact that we've never seen him do it or how he did it to be considered combat applicable.

If you are trying to stack up the odds specifically to have one side win (In other words, adding stuff that is not necessary for the battle to be deemed fair, like randomly adding bloodlust.) that is bias and I'll be forced to close the thread.

Sonic is not this character. If one uses an ability and the other does it is a fault of their fighting style, not of morality in this case.

Except there is no reason for him not to use it in character unless it goes against his morals.

Finitevus has no morals. In character, he will do whatever it takes to win.

You do know that all you need to do to shut me and trekking up is to show proof that he uses his hax in character right?

You can just close the thread, Data.

The comments are getting flooded up with this argument. And I know someone's gonna read it wrong and bring up this same point again.

It probably won't get concluded anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back