• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downplayed Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
Dragon Ball Characters are Moon level.
> Databook confirmation. 

> Feat. 

> No outliers. Just plain old holding back on the AoE.  (Majin Vegeta not destroying Earth with his full power.) > Goku trained with Kami who was said to had created the Moon again. 

Is plain old PIS. Upgrade now!
I cannot even begin to decipher the meaning of this wall.

Well he's not wrong on the last part. Kami DID bring back the moon, presumably with the Dragon Balls. Shenron is suppossed to be as strong as it's creator, who is Kami. So wouldn't Kami be moon level? And 23rd Budokai Goku is stronger than Kami.

Lol where not talking about z and super We're talking about og db and z the same logic does not apply since the diffence in power is nowhere near that big esp from point of view Thats my whole point goku super kamahameha in db is stronger than piccolo moon busting feat in z Do ap exist in og dragonball yes or no or does it only apply to z n super get that weak shit out of here lmao Website opinion does not equal fact lol Until one of you can actually prove that king piccolo is trillions of time weaker then boz piccolo ypur argument is mute Also goku had a god transformation to get your nonnillion times stronger you cant apply that to goku and piccolo doing pushups and basic training

Why is Cell statement accepted? Why not Roshi's + Feat + another feat + power scaling + AoE holding back.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Well he's not wrong on the last part. Kami DID bring back the moon, presumably with the Dragon Balls. Shenron is suppossed to be as strong as it's creator, who is Kami. So wouldn't Kami be moon level? And 23rd Budokai Goku is stronger than Kami.
Magical hax. Same reason Power Rangers were downgraded a few years ago.

As helpful as that would be, I plan to leave this open. I want no points left uncovered if and when I close this.

Deathblaze1 said:
Lol where not talking about z and super
We're talking about og db and z the same logic does not apply since the diffence in power is nowhere near that big esp from point of view Thats my whole point goku super kamahameha in db is stronger than piccolo moon busting feat in z Do ap exist in og dragonball yes or no or does it only apply to z n super get that weak shit out of here lmao Website opinion does not equal fact lol Until one of you can actually prove that king piccolo is trillions of time weaker then boz piccolo ypur argument is mute Also goku had a god transformation to get your nonnillion times stronger you cant apply that to goku and piccolo doing pushups and basic training
You mean our argument is moot? It really isn't, since super is an extension of the main series, not to mention that would mean Planet Level Raditz.

Then again using my point Dende would be planet level since he controls Porunga. I doubt Dende is stronger than Raditz or Nappa (who are only Low 5-B)

AppleLord said:
Why Master Roshi 5-C doesn't make sense? Explain.
It's common sense really. Piccolo had no reason to hold back against Goku, but was only able to destroy a country sized area.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Then again using my point Dende would be planet level since he controls Porunga. I doubt Dende is stronger than Raditz or Nappa (who are only Low 5-B)
Control? Anyone can ask for a wish.

@Real Cal no thats a feat. We even have it on Shenron's profile

@Yobo again no.

Blanked said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
Control? Anyone can ask for a wish.
I know that. I meant that since Dende is Porunga's current creator (I think), then Dende would scale to him.

The whole "Eternal Dragons are only as strong as their users" thing is consistently disproven in the series.

It's common sense really. Piccolo had no reason to hold back against Goku, but was only able to destroy a country sized area.

And Majin Vegeta didn't hold back againts Buu and the feat was less than Country Area. Are Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu building busters now? Lol

Literally the strongest characters in original db's best feat shown in the series is small country level, which is why it's an outlier for them to be moon level.

In dbz we start with a moon level feat, then not too long get a planet level one with vegeta, then freeza has a dwarf star level feat in first form which makes cell's solar system statement not hyperbole as due to kaoiken multiplies which is a legit multiplier displayed and explained in the series, final form freeza is star level, a stronger character being solar system level isn't unbelievable.

Original db characters been moon level makes no sense when it's contradicted by feats from the strongest characters, in dbz it's not the same, the characters have a clear and continuous linear progression in power.

So what I'm hearing is there not moon busters because others showed effort for lesser feats lmao Thats like saying ali wouldnt be able to fight in the ring after doing his wife Maybe it took effort to control the blast radius for all you know king p feat is tbe first exp of ap in db My point is their max output is moonbusting with extreme dif Lol damn near not even vs applicable and they still get stomp by other moon buster Tldr king piccolo isnt nuke level otherwise roshi would have buff out and distance and shot him off guard instead of sealing him

If the Eternal Dragons were as strong as their creators, King Piccolo wouldn't have effortlessly one-shot Shenron, Porunga wouldn't be able to restore planets and Ultimate Shenron wouldn't be stronger than Baby (Yes, GT isn't canon but my point still stands).

AppleLord said:
And Majin Vegeta didn't hold back againts Buu and the feat was less than Country Area. Are Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu building busters now? Lol

Except by scaling to Frieza we know it wasn't. Please stop.

Furthermore, it being stated in the guidebooks that the attack was moon busting doesn't legitimize it, otherwise Elder God Demonbane would be 2-A because the creator of that said far more times that they were this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back