• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downplayed Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean Pierre kurosaki said:
Yes, it's right. No, it actually does not mean Goku destroyed the moon, a really literal translation would be "An extra-strength version of the moon-shattering Kamehameha" which further proves my point. Regarding the guides thing, if feats literally shown in the anime and guides backing them up are going to be ignored, that is straight up using headcanon to fit a certain logic. That's what I'm seeing is happening here.
That doesn't change the idea that Roshi was a outlier.

Why is it hard to believe that roshi just put all his ki into an attack Im not saying he could do it under normal fights because he'd be a dead man afterward same with king p Buy saying he caps out at nuke level is downplay esp after he fpugbt a hard battle with goku while his stamina was being drained rapidly What im saying is they were to sacriface nearly all their ki they could do it It wouldnt be applicable to vs matches since if there oppenent can tank it then there fodder after that point and they normally wouldnt use it

@Deathblaze

Maybe I am reading this wrong... but did you just say it takes 60 times from a Nuke level character to be a casual Moon buster?

The difference between 100 Kilotons and Moon busting is more than 290 trillion times.

Deathblaze1 said:
Why is it hard to believe that roshi just put all his ki into an attack
Im not saying he could do it under normal fights because he'd be a dead man afterward same with king p Buy saying he caps out at nuke level is downplay esp after he fpugbt a hard battle with goku while his stamina was being drained rapidly What im saying is they were to sacriface nearly all their ki they could do it It wouldnt be applicable to vs matches since if there oppenent can tank it then there fodder after that point and they normally wouldnt use it
See, I know that you don't actually hear what I'm saying. You'll notice a trend with wankers, they tend to have run-on sentences due to their extreme anger at their favorite series being "downplayed." How about we count how many periods YOUR sentence has?

nope the difference is 60 between king p and z piccolo 260 - 322 62 All it takes to go from nuke level to casual moon busters Top kek Ap be damned

No, you didn't. You are claiming an official guide checked by the author himself is an outlier and you haven't addressed that properly. You can't by the way, Goku is confirmed to be a Moon Buster. Please stop using headcanon.

And end of db goku super kamehameha was put at 910 But is still small country level even tho piccolo could destroy the moon at 322 Top kek i guess ap only applies to dbz

@assualt i meant subtraction but i guess k piccolo is 290 trillion time weaker the boz piccolo am i rightƒÿ£ Also im on my phone right now so my grammer is a bit off

Im sorry but the logic you guys are using to try to say Goku is moon level is extremely faulty. Not only did Roshi get manhandled by King Piccolo, but youre using power levels which arent in any way linear.

To give you an idea beginning of Z Piccolo's Power Level is only a couple hundred higher then King Piccolo's

You know that's not extremely faulty? The official guide confirming Goku to be Moon Level. You are denying that based on weak arguments just to fit your logic. Like I said, please stop using headcanon.

Roshi was buff when he busted the moon k piccolo wouldnt have let him charge up if he even wanted to the plan was to seal him Your ignoring lore at this point lol He came in base not max power Also we do have feats roshi destroyed the moon anything after that is ap and headcannon

its simple guidebooks arent always right and if we followded everything there some character would be thousands of times stronger without showing any feats to prove, coming from the author doesnt change that.

But z piccolo has the moon busting , despite not being any more powerful than he was when he fought Goku .

Consistent actually .

Z Piccolo was 5 years after Dragon Ball in no way would that apply to part 1 Piccolo especially when small country level was his limit back then

Deathblaze1 said:
Roshi was buff when he busted the moon k piccolo wouldnt have let him charge up if he even wanted to the plan was to seal him
Your ignoring lore at this point lol He came in base not max power Also we do have feats roshi destroyed the moon anything after that is ap and headcannon
how many times do you believe his buff form gets as a power up? and roshi had time to wait for piccolo why not give it a try? because he knew nothing he had would work

We don't accept guidebooks which contradict feats displayed in series, goku being stated to have moon shattering kamehameha's or whatever is irrelevant when the best feat performed by the strongest characters in original dragon ball is only small country level.

Roshi who is a supposed moon buster gets beat by a city level character, who is again weaker than 23 bodokai piccolo who has a small country level feat as his best feat.

Bottom line feats>everything else.

His absolute maximum power in DB was Small Country, as he was pretty much exsausted from doing it, meanwhile he's a casual moon buster in Z. He definetly got stronger.

@TheJ-ManRequiem

didnt krillin think to himself that goku even with a family and son still kept up with trainning since that 5 year gap and piccolo kept up with a very small AP difference, piccolo did get stronger by powerscaling to goku getting stronger, or you are assuming both goku and piccolo were 5 years doing nothing?

What the guide says is that Goku's Super Kamehameha is stronger than the Kamehameha, which can shatter moons. Too bad that the moon busting Kamehameha of note is the poster boy for outliers.

Deathblaze1 said:
Roshi was buff when he busted the moon k piccolo wouldnt have let him charge up if he even wanted to the plan was to seal him
Your ignoring lore at this point lol He came in base not max power Also we do have feats roshi destroyed the moon anything after that is ap and headcannon
1 feat has him destroy the moon. What you guys are using is actually great logic. The problem is not with you guys, but fiction as a whole. Fiction is extremely inconsistent and does not always measure up to logic. There are many other wiki's that would except this, simply because their style is different from ours. Everybody has personal preference, and even if a guidebook is what everyone goes by, people can interpret it different ways. The only way to have any logic is to have some sort of limit on the argument, otherwise Superman would always beat Goku. It really depends on your style of thought, a bit like philosophy.

TLDR It's okay if you think he's that strong, but we can't put it here since fiction doesn't always mean what it should, and with a massive difference in rules across series, this has to be done for any sense of logic.

Guidebooks do not contradict feats displayed in the series since Roshi destroyed the Moon. 'That is an outlier because he was defeated by a city level'. Prove King Piccolo is just city level. 'That's his best displayed feat'. Goku in Z was never shown to destroy a star. That means he's not star level right? 'Well he's clearly beyond Solar System Level since he's stronger than Cell and that was displayed' (you have Z Goku to be just Solar System Level btw, i dont even want to get into that). Also King Piccolo defeating Roshi was shown, and not him destroying the Moon, which does not mean he can't. Just as Goku defeating stron ger characters than Cell but we've never seen him destroy a single star. Try again.

@Jean Pierre kurosaki

That's called scaling, and we have debates about how consistent that is all the time.

Gap between Frieda's feat and Cell's statement<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<the gap between Roshi's outlier and King Piccolo's showing

• ou have Z Goku at just Solar System level
>implying Z Goku is much higher

...no

The fact this is the only site I know of that even accepts Cell's statement should tell you something when they don't accept this

Wasn't Roshi busting the moon also declared as an outlier on multiple other sites as well? I think most notably Kanzenshuu if I remember correctly.

Lol just because other site disagree doesnt mean it right bone of you guys are the final say om the matter Heres the pecking order Feats Guide Statements What makes you think that attacks after roshi cant be counted as ap rather then maxxed destrustive output Just because some nobodies on the internet tell me something doesnt i have to take it as facts Also unless you can say king piccolo is trillions of time weaker then piccolo with 5 years of training Lol at this site logic

Deathblaze1 said:
Lol just because other site disagree doesnt mean it right bone of you guys are the final say om the matter
Heres the pecking order Feats Guide Statements What makes you think that attacks after roshi cant be counted as ap rather then maxxed destrustive output Just because some nobodies on the internet tell me something doesnt i have to take it as facts Also unless you can say king piccolo is trillions of time weaker then piccolo with 5 years of training Lol at this site logic
You mean like SSJ goku?

Oh, you mean like how he's nonillions of times stronger in Super than Z with about the same amount of time? Or how UI Goku is two degrees of infinity stronger than SSB Goku stronger Vegeta. It's the simple logic of feats. Get over it, because it happens a lot, and DB isn't the only one subjected to it.

Dragon Ball Characters are Moon level.

> Databook confirmation. 

> Feat. 

> No outliers. Just plain old holding back on the AoE.  (Majin Vegeta not destroying Earth with his full power.)

> Goku trained with Kami who was said to had created the Moon again. 

Is plain old PIS. Upgrade now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back