• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade SCP-682

As much of an SCP fan i am,there is no source for the tale in which he battles 1548.So the mentions of star level AP should be removed.

Like I said before, i'm cleaning up 682's profile and adding notable feats, but the star level durability is probably gonna be removed.

He doesn't battle him but there was a tale where 1548 arrives at Earth and it's overrun by SCPs and the thing vaporizes 682 before destroying the planet.

And some of the guys in the comments still think 682 can survive that in space.

There was this Joke SCP that shot 682 to the sun and the thing came back with wings.

How do these feats sound?

• Can survive being constantly submerged in hydrochloric acid.
  • After being exposed to SCP-409, became immune being crystalized.
  • Became immune to SCP-689 by gaining the ability to die and revive at will.
  • Resisted being absorbed by SCP-017, a living shadow that can absorb anything, being placed into its stomach.
  • Resisted being mind controlled by SCP-061, then absorbed its powers and used them to breach containment.
  • Tests involving SCP-123 were rejected because 682 could potentially have absorbed it.
  • During an interaction with SCP-173 it developed omnidirectional vision and eye caps that could deflect high-caliber sniper rounds
  • In one experiment, it was cut into perfectly equal pieces with a laser. Each piece then regenerated into a separate 682 with a separate conscience and developed skin that could reflect the laser. After one was severely damaged by security personnel, the other absorbed it and became a single being..
  • Defeated a monster created by SCP-826 that was specifically designed to permanently kill 682.
  • After having 21% of its mass consumed by ants produced by SCP-743, it grew an anteater-like tongue and consumed the ants, regenerating twice as fast as normal.
  • After being exposed to SCP-063, gained the ability to change its biological makeup from organic to inorganic, and vice versa, at will.
  • Could not be killed by SCP-662.
  • Stated by SCP-738, who can make virtually anything happen for a certain price, that it would be impossible to destroy 682 without seriously damaging or destroying the universe.
  • After being exposed to and severely damaged by SCP-272, a nail that embeds itself in a person's shadow and limits them to movement inside said shadow, evolved luminescence from its skull.
  • SCP-343 refused to kill him.
  • After being exposed to SCP-536 gained the ability to restructure its body to resist extreme changes in the laws of physics.
  • Bone structure is immune to the mucus of SCP-811, which can melt a full-grown man in seconds. Became completely immune to it after exposure.
  • Regenerated from being reality-warped into a housecat by SCP-1237
  • Resisted being absorbed by, and instead took control of, SCP-1361.
  • Survived ingesting 200L of bodily fluids from SCP-1933, 26mL or more of which will instantly transform any matter it comes in contact with into Irish Cream.

So should I add them? Also, what about the interaction with 738? That could put 682 at universe durability.

It definitely has at least city durability. Maybe add a possibly universe based off of 738?

I think the pic is ok, but if you think it should have a different picture than feel free to change it.

WeeklyBattles said:
It definitely has at least city durability. Maybe add a possibly universe based off of 738?
I think the pic is ok, but if you think it should have a different picture than feel free to change it.

Yeah, but i'm iffy on that since he is far more commonly hurt by lesser forces.

That's what the possibly is for. That's what's implied would take to destroy him permanently. Besides, a lot of what hurts 682 are scps that have hax or attacks that bypass durability. After all, 682 tanked a nuke but was hurt by a rabbit.

Back