• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade for Verses With Stabilization / Sustenance Feats

Is there an actually example of a character sustaining something they didn't create? And I don't mean, "the text never confirmed they created this space". I mean it is 100% apparent that the character did not create this space.

Edit: I just saw Lucifer up there. But is there any other

Last edited:
Is there an actually example of a character sustaining something they didn't create? And I don't mean, "the text never confirmed they created this space". I mean it is 100% apparent that the character did not create this space.

Edit: I just saw Lucifer up there. But is there any other
Do you want a valid one or just a feat? Because Bleach has more than 3 characters that would be able to sustain the verse but the feat isn't valid, KEKW.

@Iamunanimousinthat I think Ultraman King might be a valid one. He was stabilizing the Side Space universe (Which he didn’t create) that had been destroyed by the Super Dimensional Eradication Bomb with his own energy. And when Belial started absorbing said energy from the universe said universe started to destabilize and collapse. But it didn’t collapse in story since he just so happened to have finished healing the universe after his energy was drained (and later returned) so he no longer needed to stabilize it. Also he himself is far stronger than characters that can effortlessly defeat Zero who is equal to Belial who while being weakened survived being in the epicenter of said bomb that caused the collapse of the universe.

I think Ultraman King might be a valid one. He was stabilizing the Side Space universe that had been destroyed by the Super Dimensional Eradication Bomb with his own energy. And when Belial started absorbing said energy from the universe said universe started to destabilize and collapse. But it didn’t collapse in story since he just so happened to have finished healing the universe after his energy was drained (and later returned) so he no longer needed to stabilize it. Also he himself is far stronger than characters that can effortlessly defeat Zero who is equal to Belial who tanked said bomb that caused the collapse of the universe.
This sounds like it would be good. If anything, it’s even better since based off what you said, he doesn’t need to constantly pump energy into that universe to sustain cosmic balance.

That means his energy doesn’t solely have the purpose of sustaining it and can be used for other purposes.

Yeah in story King was also able to deliver a baby, give a portion of his energy to others, as well as appearing in the spiritual world to protect others from danger while still stabilizing the universe. Also I think I forgot to mention that his stabilization is done via merging with the universe and scattering himself as energy across the universe. So yeah uhh I’m not entirely sure if that affects him fitting the stabilization standard. But even if the stabilization part is removed from his profile he would still keep his tier due to scaling.

Last edited:
Also, i think most verses with sustain feats have another feat in that same level, so in the end nearly no one (afaik) will be downgraded from this revision, only the really unlucky verses.

There was no sun in Dark Souls before the First Flame. Everything was a depressing grey.

Also, i think most verses with sustain feats have another feat in that same level, so in the end nearly no one (afaik) will be downgraded from this revision, only the really unlucky verses.
I mean it ultimately depends case by case wise. Especially since Creation feats are also hit with the “prove it scales to AP” requirement that sustenance feats have of course.

Plus, losing a sustenance feat at least has the impact of taking away supporting feats to make the overall tier less ironclad. But like I said, that’s case by case depending on the verse.

I really don't see why the potency of the structure should matter.

Will the High 3A field collapse in a finite time to High 3A again? for the energy holding an infinite field must still be infinite

I really don't see why the potency of the structure should matter.
If there is a character holding a High 3A field and this field disappears after this character dies, the character should receive a High 3A rating. No matter what% of a High 3A area is occupied, it should still be High 3A

but infinite 3D space <low 2C structure? So it doesn't make sense that someone holding infinite 3D space is stronger than someone holding a low 2C space
Sorry if I’m reading your response wrong, but I don’t think I quite understand.

Low 2-C power is superior to infinite 3-D (because you know, 4-D starts here), but that doesn’t mean the size of the Low 2-C realm needs to be superior to a High 3-A one.

Size isn't really relevant here after High3A...

So timeframe leniency for High3A or Low2C should be more inline with that logic.

Just to clarify...you would have to show that timeline is being affected simultaneously......and accross past, present and future at the start itself...even if process has larger timeframe. To qualify for stabilization.

Sorry if I’m reading your response wrong, but I don’t think I quite understand.

Low 2-C power is superior to infinite 3-D (because you know, 4-D starts here), but that doesn’t mean the size of the Low 2-C realm needs to be superior to a High 3-A one.
I think we should separate for low 2C as follows. If it is not for the characters that keep the low 2C structure spatially, if the character holds the spacetime, 4D means that it holds a structure and it is 4D, so low 2C

If only the space of the structure collapses and disappears after the character holding the low 2C structure stops holding, this cannot be measured, but if both its space and time are collapsing, it should still be low 2C because space + time = 4D

I think we should separate for low 2C as follows. If it is not for the characters that keep the low 2C structure spatially, if the character holds the spacetime, 4D means that it holds a structure and it is 4D, so low 2C
Yes and you would still need to prove the sustenance equals actual Low 2-C potency, and the latter is given by either one shotting a universal space-time or the destruction happens extremely quickly in a reasonable timeframe.

4-D by itself doesn't cut it.

Yes and you would still need to prove the sustenance equals actual Low 2-C potency, and the latter is given by either one shotting a universal space-time or the destruction happens extremely quickly in a reasonable timeframe.

Lets take this one bridge at a time...

Lets talk High3A first...

Then we will move on to low2C.

So large but finite timeframes shouldn't affect stabilization of High3A realms according to me.

Of course, it must be shown that space and time disappear at the same time because Space + Time = 4D
No matter how much you divide a 4D structure, it will still be 4D, so if space and time collapse together, this stabilization success should be considered as 4D and its time should be insignificant, but if only space collapses, 3D and time may be important.

Of course, it must be shown that space and time disappear at the same time because Space + Time = 4D
No matter how much you divide a 4D structure, it will still be 4D, so if space and time collapse together, this stabilization success should be considered as 4D and its time should be insignificant, but if only space collapses, 3D and time may be important.
No no, what I mean is that 4-D by itself doesn't mean it would be Low 2-C for the feat.

It would be 4-D since its still effecting space-time, but it would be unquantifiable without a given scale of the feats 4-D power

No no, what I mean is that 4-D by itself doesn't mean it would be Low 2-C for the feat.

It would be 4-D since its still effecting space-time, but it would be unquantifiable without a given scale of the feats 4-D power
No matter how much you divide 4D, does it not make 4d again, so no matter how immeasurable 4D is, shouldn't it be bigger and stronger than infinite 3D? Isn't the wiki like that?

No matter how much you divide 4D, does it not make 4d again, so no matter how immeasurable 4D is, shouldn't it be bigger and stronger than infinite 3D? Isn't the wiki like that?
No, not at all. We don't use dimensional tiering like that anymore. These days you need to prove something that's X-D is superior to Y-D, which is why dimensionality doesn't by default give any tier.

Its why something that's even 500-D can be as low as, like, 10-C.

Back