• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douglas Bullet vs Kozuki Oden

🤔 bs stuff

Out of prime Z.... Dressrosa luffy one shotted out of prime chinjoa.
Out of Prime Z matched Kizaru, Chinjao didn't.
Well if you aren't going to make a CRT on it, drop it.
Doesn't need to be, invisible haki exists..
If you think WB used Haki, make a CRT on it or drop it.
0645-010.png

This one is even smaller yet equally clashed with katakuri
0891-010.png
Tbf, Haki imbuement does drain energy, so imbuing an entire mech shows much better Haki control than just imbuing 2 swords.

Are you using the manga? Which you said canon scaling goes out the window... Or?
Using non-canon for scaling canon characters is not allowed.

Hence why Perospero isn't a high 6-A even though in an anime-only non-canon scene he matched Marco's kick.

Using canon scaling for non-canon characters is fine.

Buggy literally said that Bullet in the past was equal to Prime Rayleigh, and that present Bullet was even stronger due to training in Impel Down for decades.

Rayleigh said his current old self was inferior to Blackbeard but implied that his prime self could match Black Beard.
He didn't say that he was equal to prime rayleigh and the second part buggy made an assumption.

Well if you aren't going to make a CRT on it, drop it.
If you think WB used Haki, make a CRT on it or drop it.
No.
Out of Prime Z matched Kizaru, Chinjao didn't.
Who is still weaker
Tbf, Haki imbuement does drain energy, so imbuing an entire mech shows much better Haki control than just imbuing 2 swords.
Doesn't actually show haki potency F HMM FH CHECK KNOWS DURING KFC FJORD NFL SHH KHAN DID Y

BROOOOO SOOO DOES HE HAVE STRONGER HAKI THEN WHITEBEARD AND ROGER SINCE THEY JUST IMBUE IT ON THEIR WEAPONS? WTF IS THAT ARGUMENT
Using non-canon for scaling canon characters is not allowed.

Hence why Perospero isn't a high 6-A even though in an anime-only non-canon scene he matched Marco's kick.

Using canon scaling for non-canon characters is fine.
Go sleep.

🤔 bs stuff

Out of prime Z.... Dressrosa luffy one shotted out of prime chinjoa.

You like to waste time debating, I don't.... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ODEN IS!!!!

Already know... Hasn't nothing to do with armament haki potency... Wait above? Stop

No.

Doesn't need to be, invisible haki exists..

So oden has golden haki?

0645-010.png

This one is even smaller yet equally clashed with katakuri
0891-010.png
Art limitation and perception.

The attack is the same size but in different panels therefore will seem to have different sizes.

**** it, unless @KingTempest shows up, I'm done trying to debate with someone who throws out constant nonsensical arguments.
BRO I'M NOT HERE TO DEBATE.... YOU THE ONE WHO CAME HERE TRYING TO DEBATE WITH ME WHOS STRONGER LIKE WTF, I NEVER EVER GAVE INPUT ON WHO WINS... WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT

BRO I'M NOT HERE TO DEBATE.... YOU THE ONE WHO CAME HERE TRYING TO DEBATE WITH ME WHOS STRONGER LIKE WTF, I NEVER EVER GAVE INPUT ON WHO WINS... WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT
This is a vs thread.

Why are you even here if you don't want to debate on this?

This is a vs thread.

Why are you even here if you don't want to debate on this?
Because there is misinfo on someone saying bullet can just devil fruit away oden's swords and statements saying he has superior armament

Why the f would I not step in and not fix that miss info? Especially when no proof is shown with those claims?

**** it, unless @KingTempest shows up, I'm done trying to debate with someone who throws out constant nonsensical arguments.
You made a big mistake trying to actually understand what MonkeyOfLife says. I actually try not to mock Monkey any more though, I see to it that he may possibly have some type of mental problem, either that or he just has really bad takes naturally.

You made a big mistake trying to actually understand what MonkeyOfLife says. I actually try not to mock Monkey any more though, I see to it that he may possibly have some type of mental problem, either that or he just has really bad takes naturally.
Yee the one always correct has really bad takes... Makes sense 🐵

Because there is misinfo on someone saying bullet can just devil fruit away oden's swords and statements saying he has superior armament

Why the f would I not step in and not fix that miss info? Especially when no proof is shown with those claims?
Why can bullet not do that? Oden has never shown the ability to nullify a devil fruit and his
So you saying this
0645-010.png

Is the same size as this
0719-015.png
0719-016.png
0719-017.png
Yes

actually it doesn't make sense for him to even bother fighting Kaidou as the latter isn't a swordsman, but I do wonder if he ever fought Big Mom or if he thinks people who use their DF to make swords are illegitimate.

No kenbunshoku for Douglas?
Oden will easily see through his attacks lol

(His profile is wrongly stating that he has kenbunshoku on the notable attacks part)

Air slashes + kenbunshoku + busoshoku + haoshoku not resisted by Douglas' busoshoku (don't know of haoshoku usage in defense)

Back