• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
main-qimg-cdaa15fa559fa88a1314098fda6aadd9

9376504-080567da-109b-4989-b0f0-b04edb0d7508.jpeg

Dormammu has been called 11 D by the official twice. We need to discuss the cosmology mcu upgrade. And there's another real world issue that comes from what if? immersive story. Will it make k.e.v.i.n low1-a or not?

Last edited:
I disagree

the fact that The Watcher, who is above Dormammu, is a 5th dimensional being is an anti-feat against that.

Also, Dormammu being an 11-dimensional being is not enough for Tier 1. You have to prove that this 11th dimension has qualitative superiority. And then you have to prove that Dormammu can significantly effect or create or destroy this 11th dimension.

R>F things need to be discussed in another CRT.

I disagree

the fact that The Watcher, who is above Dormammu, is a 5th dimensional being is an anti-feat against that.

Also, Dormammu being an 11-dimensional being is not enough for Tier 1. You have to prove that this 11th dimension has qualitative superiority. And then you have to prove that Dormammu can significantly effect or create or destroy this 11th dimension.

But the official mentions it 2 times and it's also in the official timeline book

I disagree

Actually that’s wrong dimensionality does not determine ap or anything about the watcher raw stats if watchers exists as a 5d being his stats can still be higher just not his pure existence this is even backed up by statements in the show

It’s the same reason why 3d beings on this site like goku and Kratos can be 4-5d but still be 3d in existence

And it is enough evidence the mcu already has accepted higher dimensions and it explicitly states that instead of the typical 4 dimensions he’s many many more 11 meaning he’s superior to the ones below he’s stated to transcend are understanding and comprehension of physics which would be 11d and possibly being extra dimensional
main-qimg-4f081d1777dc4402266d506264bdfa5c

and we can’t actually perceive it’s true form meaning it’s talking about superior dimensions and not just like 11 normal dimensions like mcu top tiers are already tier 1 so I don’t know why you’re so against it

Last edited:
But the official mentions it 2 times and it's also in the official timeline book
I disagree

As I said above, this is not enough for tier 1.

More or less everything ByArrow mentioned I agree with. The Watcher's statement directly contradicts those two and KEVIN has to much against it for the 1-A version of R>F.

More or less everything ByArrow mentioned I agree with. The Watcher's statement directly contradicts those two and KEVIN has to much against it for the 1-A version of R>F.
Wrong it doesn’t contradict anything in fact it actually backs it up based on the way they word it

Wrong it doesn’t contradict anything
It does since Watcher is > Dormammu in power and the OP would still have to prove that Dormammu can effect an 11th Dimensional structure of significant size.
backs it up based on the way they word it
I'm not seeing that.

As I said before I'm against the upgrades proposed in this thread. So list me as disagree.

It does since Watcher is > Dormammu in power and the OP would still have to prove that Dormammu can effect an 11th Dimensional structure of significant size.
It doesn’t I explained above dimensionality does not determine ap or anything about the watcher raw stats it’s like me saying Kratos goku and every 3d fighter in this site is now tier capped at 3d power because they are 3d existence and can’t be 4d-5d-6d- etc

The statements your referring to never actually bring up watchers power saying he hits 5d or anything like that but rather they strictly talk about his existence one of the statements are the watcher literally saying this lower dimensional being groot can’t see because I’m higher dimensional 5d meaning they are strictly talking about his existence and not his stats

This means if say watcher was 5d but has 11d powers then the statements can’t be contradicted

Doesn’t dormammu have full control over the dark dimension? either way it would still upgrade the people who can destroy the dark dimension which would be the big top tiers

Last edited:
Basically everything you're saying is unsubstituted for reasons ByArrow already mentioned:
You have to prove that this 11th dimension has qualitative superiority. And then you have to prove that Dormammu can significantly effect or create or destroy this 11th dimension.
Being 11th Dimensional isn't a feat. You have prove those dimensions extend in a universal capacity, not that I see Dormammu as being 11 Dimensional in the first place.

Basically everything you're saying is unsubstituted for reasons ByArrow already mentioned:
Wrong I already debunked that person and explained why that’s simply not true nothing is contradicted

Being 11th Dimensional isn't a feat. You have prove those dimensions extend in a universal capacity, not that I see Dormammu as being 11 Dimensional in the first place.
It is tho those dimensions are superior dimensions which is why he’s flat out stated to transcend lower stuff ? Like what are your confused on here stated 11d + stated to transcend are statements not allowed now?

You didn't. You're quoted thing is about compacted string dimensions which do not qualify for higher tier ratings.
It does I explained how nothing is contradicted dormammu is literally stated to transcend this lower stuff

I'm not confused about the tiering, Dormammu just doesn't qualify for High 1-C.
How you confused? he literally transcends lower stuff it’s pretty blatant and easy to understand

At this point I think your saying statements aren’t valid and only on screen visuals matter nothing is wrong with statements

Last edited:
It does I explained how nothing is contradicted dormammu is stated to transcend lower dimensions
You posted an example of string dimensions, which aren't spatial dimensions, which are strings that angle themselves in infinite higher dimensional angels. That's not a qualifier for High 1-C since they're not large enough to qualify for that rating.
How he literally transcends lower stuff it’s pretty blatant and easy to understand
The Dark Dimension is just beyond humanities understanding of physics, which is why it looks weird and why things within the realm don't make sense. Dormammu does not transcend the universe or multiverse, or else he wouldn't need to spend so much time eating them or being easily affected by time once it was introduced to him.

At this point I think your saying statements aren’t valid and only on screen visuals matter nothing is wrong with statements
I'm saying that Dormammu being called 11th Dimensional in an artbook isn't enough to upgrade the verse to High 1-C. Your own evidence of an 11th Dimension were string dimensions as a prime example, which don't qualify for the higher tier ratings.

You posted an example of string dimensions, which aren't spatial dimensions, which are strings that angle themselves in infinite higher dimensional angels. That's not a qualifier for High 1-C since they're not large enough to qualify for that rating.

that wasn’t how I was trying to explain it but rather that was to back something else I stated anyway the dark dimension is stated to be infinitely large meaning so infinite 11d

The Dark Dimension is just beyond humanities understanding of physics, which is why it looks weird and why things within the realm don't make sense. Dormammu does not transcend the universe or multiverse, or else he wouldn't need to spend so much time eating them or being easily effected by time once it was introduced to him.
it literally says he exist in higher dimensions other statements say he transcends humans comprehension and the reason he looks like that is actually wrong it’s literally flat out stated that’s how we perceive him because he’s higher dimensional not how he actually looks nor anything else

And time is a feat for the stones which is what this site accepts and not a anti feat mcu stones are just simply that strong which is why people like utlron are literally able to effect the Yggdrasil tree

Last edited:
Yeah i disagree. You need visual or book wouldn't change anything
As the others said, you need statements + actual feats and qualitative Superiority.

So under the new system, KEVIN, there won't be a 1-A? Did I get it right?
By the new system you have to be unreachable to be 1-A. Think how the real world works and how characters we make up in our mind cannot come into life. Same with 1-A, unless the 1-A character(s) make a character from a lower realm turn 1-A, a character below 1-A won't be able to reach 1-A.

Since She-Hulk literally jumped through the 4th wall and got to KEVIN it means she breaks that rule and he has 0 ways of becoming 1-A

so much outlier, any way quality > over quantity, and one of em being somebody that isn't tha relevant in that fiction narratives with a very big claim, is just like saying makkari is really faster than the flash because the actress say so

please remember that:
  1. The watcher being one of the Strongest being in mcu that percieve the entire cosmos in every expand of time is a 5D being, which makes him incrediblely stronger than the rest of the multiverse, including dormammu
  2. Dormammu is not even superior to the sacred timeline because him being a multi-paralel being (which is mean he's still under multiversal laws.
  3. a 11-D being getting goofed by strange using time stone? really? trancendens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back