• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dora-Med III vs Blake Belladonna

Alright,since someone request it i will made it,aside that let's go!!!

-Vol.5 Blake is used

-Physical strength is equalized

-Speed equalized

-Range is 50 meter

Otherwise SBA come's to play

• Blake: 0
  • Dora-med III: 0

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Dora-med uses all of his powers in-character, so what does Blake start with?
Depends on the starting distance, if its at a range she starts with her ranged attacks like dust ammo and blade beam, if its close she'll go for cqc and dust clones

Almost necro, but close enough. I need to let this one out of my head

First thing first, since physical strengths are equalized, Doramed should be the size of a fairly large building. Now the thing is Blake and most RWBY characters have experience fighting larger foes, while I don't recall good showings of Doramed fighting those much smaller than him. Also, unless I'm wrong, most people would look at a bigger opponent and think of attacking from the inside by hopping into the big foe's openings like mouth and stuff. Doramed has a big mouth, so it's likely Blake's first option is to attack it. That said, Doramed is quick to recognise the patterns and weakness of his opponent, so that shouldn't be an overwhelming disadvantage for him. Shapeshifting into something without those obvious weak spots is also something Doramed would employ.

Also, due to his increased size, most of his attacks that he starts in-character (fire, lightning, wind, flying swords and/ or hammers) have a pretty big AoE. They can deal with Blake and her clones, and probably the dust ammo she throws at him as well. I should also mention that while their physical strengths are equalized, Doramed's magics mentioned above hurt him a lot, so they should hurt plenty to Blake.

Another thing, unless Blake KO and kills Doramed quickly, hurting him will only make him angrier, meaning he will get even bigger to the point where Blake's attacks become insignificant.

So overall Doramed has the advantages of attacks with big AoE and slightly stronger AP than Blake's dura to counter Blake's smaller and more nimble size, clones, and probably dust. However, Blake is not helpless, as if she attacks before Doramed could with status effect dust and Blade Beam, she can gain the advantage of ganging up on a stunned/ frozen/ blinded Doramed. BUT unless she uses that advantage quickly and KO or kill Doramed, Doramed would get angry from the pain and grows larger, amping himself further to the point of AP stomping Blake.

TLDR; Doramed has my vote

Someone who was once one of my favorite characters out there but turned into a bitch after volume 4 loses for Graf's reasons, that Stat Amp is a bitch

Gargoyle One said:
Someone who was once one of my favorite characters out there but turned into a bitch after volume 4 loses for Graf's reasons, that Stat Amp is a bitch
Ya know, I have been wanting to get into RWBY because Blake is a big reason, but you scare me...

Gargoyle One said:
She's great within Vol 1-3

4-5 is a bit of an acquired taste...
I still don't get the hate for her....I mean without spoilers I feel that she was justified in her actions.

Anyway Physical Strength equalized? I thought that wasn't allowed

Dora's abilities revolve around being equal with the opponent, he adapts to her level.

And no, Blake isn't justified in acting rude at all.

bump

I forgot to mention that if Dora-med realises Blake uses a gun he can Abra Kadabra that gun to shoot out flowers or bubbles instead of dust. Key word is notice, so I guess Blake's smaller size can balance that

Back