• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doppio fights the air. (Completed)

>Epitaph restricted

We would need to go on speculation to see if Diavolo can erase time or not properly.

I don't see why he wouldn't be able to, he just wouldn't have an idea as to how the action will progress.

I may enable Epitaph if Diavolo's completely broken without it, idk

when someone makes a page you had wished to do 0v0 triggered jk I will just make the movie version. Glad someone made the book version first anyway :3

Anyway, the fight. All Diavolo has is "Split Personality (His body contains two souls, that of Doppio and that of Diavolo, and he can switch at will, changing his physical proportions as well; Doppio can use King Crimson as well)" correct?

If so, TIM just punches and runs, and Dia will not know what hit him. Just repeat that until victory.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
when someone makes a page you had wished to do 0v0 triggered jk I will just make the movie version. Glad someone made the book version first anyway :3
Anyway, the fight. All Diavolo has is "Split Personality (His body contains two souls, that of Doppio and that of Diavolo, and he can switch at will, changing his physical proportions as well; Doppio can use King Crimson as well)" correct?

If so, TIM just punches and runs, and Dia will not know what hit him. Just repeat that until victory.
Wait does Griffin start clothed?

"It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added." - Versus Rules.

If you don't want this added and just want to discuss, feel free to do so. I should have worded myself better earlier.

Yes, you can restrict stands since they are of different tiers. Reinhard is no different- people could just restrict his 1-A killing power, nobody does.

Yeah, Diavolo can use Epitaph without needing to use the 8-C Stand, so it should be fine to restrict King Crimson, but not Epitaph. It would simply mean that Diavolo would need to punch by himself.

Restricting his spear doesn't actually restrict all his hax, which is part of it. He is right about the general idea though. I can restrict Pelinal's madness if I wanted since it outright gives him another tier.

Okay, so I'll change the match rules to make it less restrictive and not a stomp

There are no stand restrictions now, that has been updated. Now we're using Doppio, who isn't able to use the stand ability of King Crimson in character

He can ask Diavolo for permission though, which he would likely grant if Doppio is really losing. I vote Doppio based on precog and potentially gaining KC.

According to battle conditions, Griffin gets the first hit and prior knowledge, but vote counted.

Doppio: 1

Griffin: 0

Zark2099 said:
There are no stand restrictions now, that has been updated. Now we're using Doppio, who isn't able to use the rewind ability of King Crimson in character
>Rewind ability of King Crimson

>Wut?

This match is severely in favour of Griffin, but whatevs:

Doppio: 4

Griffin: 0

In that Griffin has prior knowledge while Doppio literally has no information, not even if he's fighting something. Also, Griffin has Genius level intellect and is in a place with many other objects

Not Doppio's. What he sees is guaranteed to happen.

The only problem with his precog is that if he sees himself getting attacked completely, as in he sees his head bashed in with a stick, it becomes guaranteed to happen. King Crimson is for the purpose of escaping the guaranteed foreseen fate, by skipping. Doppio doesn't get to use King Crimson though, so he has to make do with what he's got. Doppio uses his precog in order to see upto the attack incoming, but not upto the attack actually hitting him. This causes the opponent to be forced to go through with the attack, but Doppio is waiting, with a clenched fist.

How would that be useless?

He may not be able to stop his enemy from attacking, but he can plan accordingly and counter it.

To use an example, he foresaw Metallica spawn a pair of scissors in his throat. He cannot stop them from spawning the scissors, but he can stop to pull the scissors out before they cut his jugular

Back