• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror 9-C Tournament: The Invisible Man vs SCP-4975 (The Invisible Man vs SCP Foundation)

The Invisible Man vs Time's up

• Both are 9-C
  • Speed is equalized
  • Combatants are 12 meters apart
  • Battle takes place within Bon's Burgers
Shitty movie:

What the **** it's a bird:

The dude's invisible. what would i even put here.
cdh2e6ucc8z51.png

Oh look, the guy with Peak Human LS fights the Bird thing that relies on Class 1 LS

I don't see this going wrong.

TBH even if you give him a pistol or a knife or both the shock of 4975 coming out of invis and intag even if it attacks from the front should be enough time to let it just murder him

Wait does he starts pre stalk or after stalk? I think invisible man wins because the bird waits 10 months and loses

I don’t think him standing there would count as self BFR (or incapacitation or whatever). He’s following him with the intent to kill, he’s going to attack. He’s within the area and is doing its attack strategy. It’s just a stupidly slow attack.

It isn't full-on 100% invisibility as he is mostly camouflage to his surroundings, that and 4975's clairvoyance should be enough to strike him out.

Back