• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doppio fights the air. (Completed)

Doppio canonically uses it to foresee the attack incoming, but not hitting him just yet. This makes the attack guaranteed, but not whether Doppio is hit by it or not. He can still dodge just fine.

The attack is guaranteed, the result is not.

If you shot at Doppio, and he forsaw that you would, he cannot stop you from shooting at him, but he could make sure that the bullets don't hit him, or worst case, that the bullets do not hit vital points

The attack is guaranteed to happen as in I can see you throw a knife at me. But as long as I cut off the precog before I see the knife actually hit me, I can avoid it since I know when its coming, and its trajectory as well. The throw of the knife is guaranteed since I saw it through precog. The knife hitting me isn't, because I didn't see it happening.

Ok. Listen, how Nuke said it was a bit confusing and I'm a little tense. I kinda thought Doppio could avoid attacks but I wasn't sure and Nuke is much more informed with the later parts of Jojo than I am, so I just backed him up.

Isn't it a super high advantage though, if you don't see the attack coming at all

Back