• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doppio falls into the True Man's World

How would Epitaph even work here? Would he be able to see Ringo rewinding time, or would he be able to see what would happen if Ringo didn't do it? Or maybe it could even stop the moment Ringo rewinds.

Epitaph can't be used to dodge. Everything it predicts will happen, Diavolo can skip it to ignore its effects, but Doppio can't. So he gets shot. Kind of an easy win for Ringo.

He would probably stop precog the moment Ringo twitches his trigger finger, giving him moments to dodge. However, I don't see him successfully doing it for long. Also, 10-A Ringo has 9-C pistols and 10-A Doppio has 8-C KC Arms. Idk if they can be restricted or not.

I mean, if you did, it'd be a fist fight between characters that never get in a melee fight in the series. It'd be kinda lame.

yeah... i guess ringo wins via knowing his power better? realistically doppio calls bossu and he beats him via 8-C dura lol

Back