• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomslayer vs Raven Branwen

You don't understand. I meant to make a new one since grace already ended and the reasoning was "debunked" already and I can't add this

"debunked"

Not really? He pointed out that Doomguy can't spam indefinitely (which he never needed to, for the record- hitting her with the weapon a few times/being amped physically does yield enough hits to kill) and then countered points of "hah me doomguy me dum me am only fite doomon and not hoomon"

Range is how he's gonna end up winning seeing as how Raven has so many options for range and will adapt to that once she finds out Doomguy's melee attacks are so powerful.

>Grace

>On a match with no solid votes for one character and not enough votes to conclude for the other

lol

@Maverick All of the arguments for DG except for him having marginally better skill are now invalid now that Raven was upgraded

I wouldn't say I "Debunked" anything persay, but I did heavily elaborate the flaws on both sides. The votes on either side aren't entirely wrong, but there's definitely a share of false details on both sides. And I said inconclusive in the end was the best outcome. So either the votes are unchanged, or everyone got switched to inconclusive.

Schnee One said:
But she isn't a Maiden unless she's High 7C.
Um... no, she's a maiden, but her powers are limited to high 7-C. Physically, she should still be way above people like pyrrha and comparable to cinder

Yes, she is a Maiden

Which is High 7C

Her being a Maiden doesn't mean shit when scaling her base form.

Raven is Maiden

She is a High 7C when using the Maidens powers On the literal AP justification of her page

Raven is 8B when she isn't using the Maidens powers.

Raven having the Maidens powers has absolutely nothing to do.

Her being a Maiden has absolutely nothing to with scaling her base form, which doesn't use any of the abilities of strengths of having said powers to begin with

What could I have worded better here?

There's no "Base" form, though. Cinder matched Neo evenly in volume 6. Cinder is a maiden. Cinder not using her powers does not make her not a maiden.

That was a discussion that took place before and the decision made was that when the maiden powers are off their tiers are different.

I'm not saying right or wrong just stating what happens.

Why were the keys changed?

No one scales to the Maidens currently, Cinder didn't use her Maiden powers till the end of the fight. And Neo quickly realized she couldn't beat her when that happened.

So Neo doesn't scale to High 7-C, Cinder is only High 7-C when she's using her Maiden powers.

ZephyrosOmega said:
There's no "Base" form, though. Cinder matched Neo evenly in volume 6. Cinder is a maiden. Cinder not using her powers does not make her not a maiden.
Yes, and Raven being a Maiden doesn't mean she scales when her powers are off

Back