• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday vs SCP-682 Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Dan-temirov-682

Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C, potentially 5-A to 4-B, potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation, Low 2-C via death

Name: SCP-682, "Hard-to-Destroy Reptile", Dragon, Summer's Exile, Gaoler's Hubris, The Last Dragon, Reptilia Supernus, Levon Tarasque, Exile of the Flesh, The Recalcitrant Prodigal Son, Death's Mother

Origin: SCP Foundatio

Classification: Keter Class Anomalous Entity, Child of the Fourth Scarlet Bride

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, and 8 [Banned from death by The Brothers Death]), Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, Cannot be effectively harmed the same way twice, Genius Intelligence, Immune to soul manipulation (Due to lacking a soul), Resistance to crystallization, mind control, absorption, incineration, radiation, fear, possession, matter manipulation on a quantic level, reality warping, plot manipulation, power nullification, conceptual manipulation, existence erasure (of the physical body only), magic, BFR, gravity manipulation, physics manipulation up to severe changes in the fundamental forces, and biological manipulation from anything besides itself, Can die and revive at will, Can become two separate entities if split into equal pieces, Can change its biological makeup from organic to inorganic at will, Can create localized space-time anomalies as a defense mechanism (These anomalies are similar to both the sudden appearance and disappearance of a black hole or the theoretical event of a sudden hole forming between our dimension and another), Power Absorption (This is directly proportional to the type of and amount of power used on it), Can enter a "Rage State" where it blindly attacks the closest living target, Dimensional travel, Size Manipulation, Shapeshifting (Its physical form is in a constant state of change and can grow and change very quickly to adapt to various scenarios, Has grown wings, spikes, extra eyes with bulletproof eye caps, large claws, armored plating, and an anteater-like tongue), Non-Corporeal (Described as coming from somewhere where time, space and states of matter operate very differently than they do normally, and that 682 as we know it isn't a corporeal being), Acausality, Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect 11-Dimensional beings), Possible Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Escaped from the higher-dimensional Ravelwoods through its own power)

Attack Potency: Large Building level (Destroyed an entire highway bridge by accident, Demolished a small skyscraper on one of its rampages), potentially Large Planet level to Solar System level (Grew to the size of Saturn and destroyed and devoured the nearby planets throughout the solar system, Stated that 682 could possibly absorb SCP-123's power), potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation, Universe level+ via dying (Stated here that SCP 682 is a universal constant, and when it dies the universe it inhabits will cease to exist)

Speed: SuperHuman (Can outrun Mobile Task Force units, who are all physically peaked soldiers) with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Kept up with SCP-076), potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation (Was able to adapt to being thrown around at the speed of light, Adapted to become as large as Saturn and was able to easily traverse the solar system)

Lifting Strength: Unknow, potentially Class Y to Stellar, potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation

Striking Strength: Large Building Class, potentially Large Planet Class to Solar System Class, potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation

Durability: Large Building level, potentially Large Planet level to Solar System level, potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation, and Regenerationn makes it extremely difficult to kill (SCP-738 stated that it would be impossible to destroy 682 without causing serious damage to/destroying the universe)

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Standard melee range, potentially Planetary to Interplanetary, potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation, Cross-Dimensional, potentially Higher-Dimensional travel

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Extremely high (Was able to engage in complex communication with SCP-079, a sentient and constantly learning and evolving AI)

Weaknesses: A few SCPs have been able to tame 682, including SCP-999, who literally tickled him into submission (Though this only worked for a very short time and was only due to 999's heritage as an offspring of the Scarlet King and the nature of its powers) and SCP-053, a little girl who temporarily rendered him docile (Though this is also due to 053's heritage as an offspring of the Scarlet King)

Doomsday7

Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B

Name:
Doomsday

Origin: DC Comics

Classification: Alien

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reactive Evolution (Grants him resistance to things that he's survived and also allows him to gain new powers, such as controlled bone growth, fire breath, resistance to telepathy, and the ability to harm intangible beings), Regenerationn (Low-High), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Resurrection

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Consistently shown as at least comparable or even superior to Superma)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Consistently depicted as being able to keep up with Superman)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Solar System Class (Shown to outmatch Darkseid and Superman during "Hunter/Prey", and held the upper hand against the entire Justice League during "The Doomsday Wars")

Durability: Solar System level (He shrugged off Post-Crisis Darkseid's Omega Effect and numerous hits from Superman throughout their fights, though he was destroyed by the entropy at the end of time), his Regenerationn and reactive evolution make him very difficult to kill

Stamina: Unknown

Range: Planetary

Standard Equipment: Nothing notable

Intelligence: Doomsday is capable of instinctively processing information extremely quickly, though he is simple-minded for the most part.

Weaknesses: No notable weaknesses

Okay, since the last match with these two is both heavily outdated and was never actually concluded.........lets do this right. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, 682's resurrection via the Brothers is restricted. SPEED EQUALIZED. Who wins?

682 - 0

Doomsday - 0

Inconclusive - 8 (The real cal howard, Paulo.junior, Gargoyle One, DMUA, MrKingOfNegativity, Js250476, ZacharyGrossman273, Huesito88)

Youve been saying you would but you never did, so i did instead >:)

Also, is the tabber broken for you too or is my computer just being stupid?

It's broken Weekly. I wasn't sure if you needed to remove matches out of the profile before you can do a rematch =p

Neither of them can really die. However, if it comes down to incapacitaion, SCP 682 via several hax that I don't know if Doomsday's adapted to yet.

Doomsday does have a 8 times ap advantage, potentially higher. If we use the Doomsday that is stronger then Darkseid/Superman (even though SCP could adapt to that and you really can't beat SCP with just ap). Also can Doomsday even be incapacitated? Like he either "dies" or he keeps fighting forever.

Question: Are we going with the version of 682 that grew large enough to devour most of the solar system?

If so, 682 literally just eats Doomsday. Who proceeds to stay alive inside of him. Forever.

Actually 4-B 682 is after absorbing 123. Although nothing really prevents it from becoming planet sized if it wants

I mean digging out of something Planet sized doesn't sound like something Doomsday can't do especially with his speed hell even Injustice Doomsday can literally punch someone though the Earth

...Why's his 4-B key mention the scenario where he grew to the size of Saturn, then?

@Js: Normal planets don't have low-godly regen, though...

But yeah, I dunno then. Planet-sized 682 eats. Every other 682 just gets beaten up for all of eternity. (Since in all honesty, Doomsday is a comics character who only really exists to be put in fights, and thus is probably the one with better feats of actual combat)

Yeah, my vote basically depends on what we're using. I don't see a specification in the OP, so...

Although if anyone who knows DC well enough does Doomsday adapt only after he's killed or does it work mid battle?

Normally, to killed. But I've seen it vary.

Also, according to OBD, Doomsday should have Mid Godly regen. Is that possibly accurate?

It would depend almost entirely on their justification of that rating.

They have some wildly inaccurate stats for many of their profiles, and while I haven't read a comic featuring Doomsday in a long time, I don't remember him ever surviving/regenerating from anything on that level. (Though, like Js said above, it wouldn't surprise me)

Yeah ask Matt. Also as I stated above doomsday is 8 times stronger and potentially even higher if we use the one that is stronger than Darkseid/Superman. What's stopping Doomsday from going up to SCP Jaw and Opening it up to escape.

Voting 682 via being able to grow in size to eat the planet they're on, ultimately winning.

Taking out doomsday will be difficult and take a long time.

But ultimately 682 has much better abilities, defensive and offensive, than doomsday.

I mean I don't see how he can kill him in the traditional way since he is much stronger and more durable

Js250476 said:
I mean I don't see how he can kill him in the traditional way since he is much stronger and more durable
682 tanking an attack that blew up a good part of the moon made him 5-A

What happens when he gets hit with an attack that can destroy the solar system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back