• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday vs SCP-682 Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
So 682 can just remove doomsday memories of krypton and how it tortured him.
Unless I'm recalling his origin story wrong, it's not that simple. From what I can remember, his past deaths aren't just in his memories. They're literally recorded within his genetics.

Because yeah, that's how science works in comics-land.

The memory wipe wouldn't change anything about the match to begin with. 'Killing everything and everyone' is quite literally built into Doomsday's genetic code. (Again, unless I'm remembering his origins incorrectly)

You'd have to rewrite that in order to stop him from attacking you.

Makes me remember even the Justice League sometimes only beats Doomsday by the skin of there teeth

Doomsday throws a punch with the force of a million supernovas, 682 regenerates with the durability to survive two million supernovas, 682 attacks with the force of two million supernovas, Doomsday now has the durability to survive three million supernovas, this keeps going on forever until they both become Universe Level and blow the entire thing up.

For real though, I'm going with Inconclusive. 682 actually winning this thing was sounding like a good possibility for a while, but that was before I found out Doomsday (apparently) learned how to fly at some point. And before I remembered just how deeply-embedded Doomsday's 'kill the whole goddamn everything' mentality was.

The two of them have a never-ending battle that inevitably earns them the attention of the Justice League, pausing just long enough for them to completely demolish the JLA in combat.

One of the DC cosmic-tiers eventually deletes them both once they become a big enough threat to the surrounding universe.

Yeah... thinking about it, this is a match that's just going to stay inconclusive forever. Change my vote for reasoning above.

Not using SCPs outside of 682 :/

If Supes didnt have matter manip resistance i'd put him against 001 Locke,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back