• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomsday casually just, one punches Buu if he tries that. Doomsday is 616 KiloFOE, Kid Buu scales around 4 KiloFOE, way more than enough for him to one-shot. If I remember correctly, Majin Buu still could be rendered unconscious.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Doomsday casually just, one punches Buu if he tries that. Doomsday is 616 KiloFOE, Kid Buu scales around 4 KiloFOE, way more than enough for him to one-shot. If I remember correctly, Majin Buu still could be rendered unconscious.
Majin Buu can still keep on fighting even when his enemy has the necessary power to Incap, examples being Super Buu vs Gohan and Good Buu vs Beerus.

Buu would sooner be punched into Goo than be knocked out. And with that AP difference, he would probably be turned into paste arguably. Which, needless to say, isn't enough to take Buu down. Buu doesn't even need to be fully intact, he can just swarm Doomsday with his pieces and then eat him.

Also, no, I don't think you can Incap him with brute strength. It doesn't seem impossible outright that you can knock him out, given he doesn't have infinite stamina, but I don't think I'm comfortable agreeing with the idea that people can knock Majin Buu unconscious with brute force. Especially not the most insane Buu. You can probably beat him into submission, but if all of your attacks are gonna be able to shatter his body, that's harder than you'd think.

Though, to be fair, Fat Buu was incapacitated after Berrus clapped him a couple of times. But Beerus was holding back significantly so that he didn't one shot everything and reduce it to atoms I guess, so I don't see that as evidence that you can take the fight out of him in one punch.

can some one please fill me in but what does FRA stand for???? , anyhow thinking this is close , as doomsday should at least be buu saga level and about as strong as ultimate gohan , gotenks and possibly ssj vegito , so i might give him the edge , but i woulnt be surpissed if buu won in a close matchup

Remy the wolf said:
can some one please fill me in but what does FRA stand for???? , anyhow thinking this is close , as doomsday should at least be buu saga level and about as strong as ultimate gohan , gotenks and possibly ssj vegito , so i might give him the edge , but i woulnt be surpissed if buu won in a close matchup
For Reasons Above

Realistically speaking, this matchup is like the Wonder Woman vs. Buuhan: it's a forgone conclusion. Buu will win because really, Doomsday can't kill him. Yes, Buu can't hurt Doomsday with phsyical force but he can transmute him with Candy Beam or just absorb him, with the latter being more likely.

C2 of Omegon said:
Realistically speaking, this matchup is like the Wonder Woman vs. Buuhan: it's a forgone conclusion. Buu will win because really, Doomsday can't kill him. Yes, Buu can't hurt Doomsday with phsyical force but he can transmute him with Candy Beam or just absorb him, with the latter being more likely.
well , that is true and a factor i did not think of , im gonna give this too buu , but definally in a close match.

I was just thinking of the other such Doomsday match! (vs. Cell)

Welp, anyways. I'm pretty sure that's from the flash's Infinite mass punch.

IvoryAS said:
doomsday would beat cell , Imo , but this seams close with buu maybe pulling off a slight victory.

Yeah, I'd say so; Buu's hax are more formidable, less physical, and more reliable.

But I'mma think on that vote... and probably sleep, because I'm in eastern time ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

IvoryAS said:
Flash's infinite mass punch?

Thing is, has the IMP ever been used on Doomsday? Or any villain successfully? Zoom dodged Flash's IMP

lol

I think Doomsday's Wincon is a possible Incap on Buu. It's just unlikely he'd put Buu down before Buu absorbs.

Ogbunabali said:
What incap?
Based on Anexim's reasoning Fat Buu was able to be incapacited after his fight with a suppressed Beerus. So Doomsday having the AP advantage should be able to at some point in time incap Buu especially since Buu doesn't have infinite stam like the Androids

You literally said this.

AwkguyDB said:
Majin Buu can still keep on fighting even when his enemy has the necessary power to Incap, examples being Super Buu vs Gohan and Good Buu vs Beerus.

So then Doomsday just does that. I don't remember Kid Buu absorbing or transforming people in candy in character at all.

I'm going through JLA revisions right now. It's possible Doomsday might get AP stomped aside for Doomslayer, but this is a lot of work

>Incapacitating Buu

This is freaking Kid "I can act while turned in a pile of gore" Buu, no amount of physical harm that doesn't ouright atomize him is gonna do anything

and about the Beerus thing, he wasn't even knocked off, he came back up in like 5 minutes and wasn't even bothered by the beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back