• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm leaning towards Surtur, as he seems to be stronger and has a huge size advantage over Doomsday. Surtur will have a challenge on his hands, though.

Surtur sure has the AP advantage here. Doomsday's heat vision won't do anything to Surtur.

But DD can absorb energy to get stronger. Can he absorb the energy produced from Surtur's fire?

If yes, then DD wins. If no, then Surtur wins.

Yes, I am withholding my vote for now but if someone comes with a legitimate answer to my question, you may count my vote accordingly.

I'm voting Surtur due to his size advantage (granting him greater reach) possible Strength Advantage and his AP advantage (busted Asgard and swatted Hulk away casually) as well as possibly experience. The real question is can DD buff himself using Surturs energy?

Doomsday can just buff himself simply by getting hit. He doesn't need energy blasts to do that. The question is can he take Surtur's hits or will he die from them instead of absorbing the kinetic energy?

If doomsday can absorb magical energy, then yes, if not no. In terms of skill, surtur has fought odin for years, who is one of the most skilled warriors in the MCU. In terms of Actual power, surtur is 30.51 terratons, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/MCU:_Destroying_Asgard and doomsday is this strong, idk, exactly, someone give me the tnt value, think it's 10 terratons, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/DCEU_Superman_Shifts_Tectonic_Plate, It's going to be inconclusive if he's weaker to surtur, or doomsday if he's stronger than surtur.

Back