• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom vs Yhwach

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
My man Doctor Doom vs the super buffed post power absorption haxed Yhwach

Victor is in base. 4 days of prep in Latveria before entering the battlefield. He has basic knowledge of who he is fighting.

SBA

Speed equal

Thoughts? For the record, Im desperate to get Doom something added lol. Hoping its not a stomp.

Dr doom
Doctor Doom

Yhwach Soul King Absorbed
The God-Emperor of the Quincies

Like, last time this was done it was October 2018.

Yhwach's profile is very different.

Also, Im curious if he can null technology based stuff, tbh.

Inb4 someone argues High 1-B succ lol

Pls dont.

That's why I dont want to give him prep... Its always the same.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD, why?

Doom with 4 days prep is probably not going to be whipping out anything in Tier 1. He could whip out 4-B stuff with 4 days of prep, I'm sure, though I'm not sure about stuff beyond that.

This thread is a mistake either way!

Boooooo, you used to be cooler Prom!

The purple changed you.

As far as I know it has no feats of that and mechanically should not, but the true Bleach experts might have some evidence to prove otherwise.

It has no feats of working on technology but based on the way it works it should still work on tech

If not he could just break the tech with the almighty anyway

but based on the way it works it should still work on tech.

I dont see why? You have an explanation?

If not he could just break the tech with the almighty anyway.

This is true, but what is the tech is above 5-C in tier.

It's literally, he looks into the future and sees something that can harm him. That thing no longer harms him

He doesn't break it himself with almighty he just changes the future to x object is broken

The only thing I can think of that resemble robots in Bleach is BG9, the thing is, it is one of the few Sternritter whose Schrift we don't know.

I don't know if that helps, but it's the best that I can remember to anwser your question.

However, I am not a big expert when it comes to Bleach, or any series for that matter.

It's literally, he looks into the future and sees something that can harm him. That thing no longer harms him.

I thought it was that whatever supernatural ability he sees does not harm him if not he would be completely immune to physical attacks and technology is not a super natural ability.

Warren Valion said:
The only thing I can think of that resemble robots in Bleach isBG9, the thing is, it is one of the few Sternritter whose Schrift we don't know.
I don't know if that helps, but it's the best that I can remember to anwser your question.

However, I am not a big expert when it comes to Bleach, or any series for that matter.
Apparently that is a spirit weapon, so it is not pure electric running stuff.

Rocker1189 said:
It's literally, he looks into the future and sees something that can harm him. That thing no longer harms him.
I thought it was that whatever supernatural ability he sees does not harm him if not he would be completely immune to physical attacks and technology is not a super natural ability.
The Almighty doesn't negate physical strength.

What Paul is saying is that Yhwach can look into the future and in the fuutre, he can see the time when the robot coming at himself is destroyed/shut down/dismantled, whatever, and bring that future into the present - destroying the robot in the present.

Warren Valion said:
The Almighty doesn't negate physical strength.

What Paul is saying is that Yhwach can look into the future and in the fuutre, he can see the time when the robot coming at himself is destroyed/shut down/dismantled, whatever, and bring that future into the present - destroying the robot in the present.
So it wont negate tech since tech is the application of physics is my point.

Yeah I got that, I honestly have a headache when attempting to understand how yhwachs breaking thing works without it being somehuge NLF so I wont bother arguing it.

It can't negate the force behind a punch, but I wouldn't say that it definitely can't negate abilities that come from technology.

And I remember Yhwach making this whole speech on how all Bankais are useless against him as in the future, all Bankais are destroyed, and how he can drag that future into the present. I'll try and find the scans from the manga.

Warren Valion said:
It can't negate the force behind a punch, but I wouldn't say that it definitely can't negate abilities that come from technology.
And I remember Yhwach making this whole speech on how all Bankais are useless against him as in the future, all Bankais are destroyed, and how he can drag that future into the present. I'll try and find the scans from the manga.
We know it negates supernatural powers because we are told that, but technology is not a power,it would be like saying that Yhwach can powernull a gun to stop working. He could likely break a gun, but powernull one, I really doubt it.

Yeah I know that but I dont see how a bankai applies to a random robot or something.

Rocker1189 said:
Warren Valion said:
We know it negates supernatural powers because we are told that, but technology is not a power,it would be like saying that Yhwach can powernull a gun to stop working. He could likely break a gun, but powernull one, I really doubt it.
Yeah I know that but I dont see how a bankai applies to a random robot or something.
Well if the techonolgy is manipulationg some sort of energy to preform a specific ability, then that might be negatable.

And see, in the future, all Bankais will be destroyed, and that's why they are useless to Yhwach, as he can bring their future into the present.

In the future, Doom's robot should be destroyed/shut down/dismantled, whatever. Yhwach should be able to bring that future into the present to have the robots attacking him destroyed, just like the Bankais.

Warren Valion said:
Well if the techonolgy is manipulationg some sort of energy to preform a specific ability, then that might be negatable.

And see, in the future, all Bankais will be destroyed, and that's why they are useless to Yhwach, as he can bring their future into the present.

In the future, Doom's robot should be destroyed/shut down/dismantled, whatever. Yhwach should be able to bring that future into the present to have the robots attacking him destroyed, just like the Bankais.
Well, maybe I guess, but without evidence of that we cant assume it runs on some weird type of energy or that if it does said energy is supernatural in nature.

Yeah again I got that.

That is where it gets weird, how do we know that for sure the robot would be broken down or inactive some time in the future, well either way I dont really care I guess my entire point was just about power null working on technology, I normally dont assume that to be the case since in fiction tech and powers are usually seperate despite their ability to do crazy shit being on the same level.

Rocker1189 said:
That is where it gets weird, how do we know that for sure the robot would be broken down or inactive some time in the future, well either way I dont really care I guess my entire point was just about power null working on technology, I normally dont assume that to be the case since in fiction tech and powers are usually seperate despite their ability to do crazy shit being on the same level.
Found the scans.

Unless every robot that Doom creates is perpetually active, is never destroyed by someone, or won't just die from getting too old, than I am pretty sure it is safe to assume that they will be able to be destroyed from the future.

I honestly just don't know if the powers from Doom's tech qualify for the powers that Yhwach states will take his side.

I dont know why you are bringing me evidence of something I already know xD. But I guess it is nice to have them handy.

I mean maybe yeah.

yeah and it does not seem to involve tech, only supernatural powers. I mean technology is not even a power. Just a tool.

Rocker1189 said:
I dont know why you are bringing me evidence of something I already know xD. But I guess it is nice to have them handy.
I mean maybe yeah.

yeah and it does not seem to involve tech, only supernatural powers. I mean technology is not even a power. Just a tool.
Because I said I'll find it, and I am a man of my word, damn it.

Technology are tools used to manipulate aspects of reality, magic is manipulating those aspects directly.

From how I see it, there's not much difference when it comes between them - but I don't know how Yhwach's powers work in response to it. Maybe a more knowledgable person than I on Bleach knows.

Anyway, there are two options - either the power null works or it doesn't.

If it works, well than it works - Almighty GG, I guess.

However, it doesn't, then wouldn't Yhwach see that in the future and act accordingly? I am pretty sure if his main shit with The Almighty doesn't work on the guy, then he'd try something different and quickly before he gets affected by whatever his opponent has got, right?

Your thread has been bumped, as concequence of this, It appeared on recent wiki activity, and i got summoned.

Hmmm, just let me check your man Doom.

Hmm, i see, Ywach has the upper hand here, Doom may be super haxed, but Ywach uses Epitaph, and then hacks the future so he can't die, and then he Soul rips Doctor Doom.

Back