• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 2

The Slayer definitely can beat Titans with his own strength. Due to the lore claiming he's beaten them before, we can imply he's done it via his own strength. He'd also have to survive their attacks.

The Doom Slayer has killed the strongest Titan alive without his armor, which for all we know could've been bare-ass naked as well. They shouldn't provide any sort of challenge for him now.

The fact that no demon was able to scratch him could also mean he was too skilled, or fast, or just killed all of them before they even had a chance, not necessarily a Dura thing

I mean let's be real for a second,the slayer probably took at least one hit from the titan's he fought.The guy isn't perfect but he is still strong enough to take a hit from demons far stronger than the titans and be completely unscathed(I.e Icon of Sin/Khan Makyr,most likely the one who put the chains on the titans in the first place)

Armorchompy said:
The fact that no demon was able to scratch him could also mean he was too skilled, or fast, or just killed all of them before they even had a chance, not necessarily a Dura thing
They had to trap him in sarcophagus because they could not damage him in any way.

Jangles211 said:
He did have armor but it was basic gladiator armor which barely protects his skin.
You got what I meant. He didn't have a super power suit forged in the depths of Hell.

You got what I meant. He didn't have a super power suit forged in the depths of Hell.

Ye, he did it without the praetor just with normal armor.

And given the very clear and very staple fact that the BFG is indeed the energy source of the BFG 10k, it would make no sense for it to not scale just based off that alone.

ThisThingisReallyBroken said:
But the marauder's shield can to the best of my memory,making his shield 6-A in that case.In that case the doomslayer should scale to the BFG.It doesn't look right.
I mean it doesnt scale to him physically.

Think of it like caps shield.

What energy below? You know that the bfg 9k has wiring that connects it to the BFG 10K right? The explanation for the firing method comes from the BFG 9K shooting into rings of argent plasma.

Also, since powerups derive from argent energy, wouldn't that mean argent is capable of empowering a weapon? Since quad damage somehow strengthens the weapon you use, now the slayer with vast amounts of argent energy would by this logic have super amped weapons, which could explain how he manages to rip apart the Icon of sin with a chaingun which is conventional weaponry, something titans are stated to be invincible to.

The Slayer's Argent empowering his weapons does make sense in an odd way, wonder if we can use it. Probably not

All it serves is to justify how his average human made weaponry could possibly damage the icon of sin who scales above titans with feats of tanking and being invincible to all forms of arc weaponry. The quad damage somehow manages to amp weaponry itself so that is the only possible explanation for it beyond just dismissing it as game mechanics.

I mean, it would also get the Slayer's weapons to scale to him finally.

Back