• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Galan of Truth

Just FYI: This is a rematch due to outdated stats for both fighters.

Rules:

Victory: Death of opponent

Battleground: open plains

Both have knowledge of the other's abilities and are in character.

Both start roughly 15 meters from eachother

Restrictions:

Speed Equalized

Doflamingo is restricted from using his awakened techniques

Galan can not one-shot via soul hax but starts in Critical Over (no longer blood-lusted)

Doflamingo: 3 Inconclusive: 2 Galan: 0

Galan
Galan just being Gala

Doflamingo-0
Doflamingo being fluff

@Raven I was expecting this sort of comment from you D-=...

I'm going to the other thread really quickly to ask why Galan is only Mountain durability in CO...

We all know what I'm going to say...

Doflamingo's range and durability are comfortably above Galan's.

Galan would have the advantage in a melee confrontation due to his unpredictable/erratic attack pattern, but Doflamingo would be able to keep up due to his low-level precognition and equalized speed.

If Doflamingo manages to distance himself at any point, he gains the advantage due to superior range.

Galan has his Regenerationn to keep him from dying to any regular attacks and is superior to Doflamingo's "repairing" capabilities.

Doflamingo can give himself the number advantage via Black Knight and assault Galan or defend himself more effectively.

Galan is obviously superior to the Black Knight, so it would not be able to do more than give him more of a struggle against the real Doflamingo.

Because of my bias and the advantages I see Doflamingo having over Galan in terms of stats and versatility, I give the win to Doflamingo with relative mid~high difficulty.

I just got Galan's durability upgraded to be more consistent with plot and his AP, so now I think Doflamingo would have a much harder time with Galan, but due to him still holding the advantage in terms of versatility and range, I still give Doflamingo a relative high difficulty wi.

You are heavily overestimating the clones, the precognition and the ability to last without awakening or parasite and all that in a IC stadium for doflamingo

We already saw galan dealing with multiple clones. His battle experience is on a level to see through such schemes and attack the main body while shrugging off the weaker clones. Whereas I don't remember any precognition feat from doflamingo

When faced with G4 doflamingo was still confident enough to drop his guard and take hits. If it weren't for plot he would have fallen to the first G4 round. Galan does not have such a limiter.

In fact, you are actually even raising doflamingos chances due to making CO and bloodlust as chances since he can try to run away.

An IC doflamingo would participate in the galan games due to his arrogance which would be his downfall even faster

Not to mention he would lie about basically anything too

Galan takes it mid difficulty

High-extreme difficulty without restrictions

Can I see a good ranged feat without awakening and parasite from doflamingo?

i go with doffy, his string abilitys will decide it for him,

if this was without knowledge than i would give it to galan because of his unique magic, doffy seems to be a constant lier, not a good match for him XD

@Raven

Galan fought pre-wrath Meliodas' clones, which divided his power and he was already less than half Base Galan's power at the time. (actually... i just re-read it -- he was about 3.4k while base Galan is 26k)

Black Knight from Doflamingo has proven to be pretty comparable to his own raw physical abilities. It could fight on par with the likes of Trafalgar Law and exhaust Luffy over several minutes before being taken out. I know it isn't as strong as Galan, but it can be an irritation and a means to stall him at the very least if not do some damage.

Galan doesn't have the fire-power Gear 4th has (until the calc is updated) and Doflamingo withstood it while recovering from his interior imploding. It's actually due to plot that Luffy won. He would never have beaten Doflamingo alone.

I didn't raise Doflamingo's chances by making Galan blood-lusted... i made it by having speed equal since it would be a speed blitz. Galan in GO and Bloodlusted would be all over Doflamingo if they remain in melee range. I literally ripped away Doflamingo's environmental advantage via restricting flight and awakening in order to make up for taking Galan's speed.

I wouldn't doubt that Doflamingo would participate in Galan's games, but since I gave both knowledge on the other's abilities, Doflamingo would know that he'd better just take the hit rather than dodge or run otherwise he's dead.

Doflamingo doesn't lie as much as you say. He practically believes he is God and everyone is beneath him. He's simply... a certain type of special.

Doflamingo's Overheat is a perfect example for how long he can make his threads: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/724/9

The thread travelled from beyond half the distance across the bridge between Green-bit and Dressrosa and hit a building somewhere beyond the coast of Dressrosa, meaning it went well over half the bridge's distance and past the spheres surrounding the island, which is easily a few kilometers: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/723/18 -- i remember a calc saying it traveled more than 8 kilometers.

There is also Bird cage (which he can't use to fly since I restricted it) which can stretch around a 22km radius. He can use Spider-thread with this ability, which can reach the cage after emitting from his palm.

It should also be mentioned that Doflamingo's kicks can generate enough force to travel outwards for some hundred meters: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/745/5

Also, what about Galan's own mental flaws? Doflamingo isn't the only arrogant one. Galan would also get in over his head.

hold on you are mixing up some things

1. dont confuse the strength and power of a clone with the ability to react and perceive to them. regardless how 4 meliodas clones compare to 1 knight of doflamingo, the fact that galan saw through the entire ability and made the right calls and decisions as of where and how the actual meliodas will attack is enough to prove he will not get distracted by doflamingos clones. does he prove a little annoyance? maybe. will it make a difference? no

2. i dont know why you took away flight since galan can fly as well

3. galan gets scaled to gloxinias 3.5 GT dmg output - the only difference is, galan has such a force with every strike of his since its not a one-time deal but the entire technique revolves around him going maximum mode as long as he can-

whereas i doubt every single attack from doflamingo gets the small island scaling, which is a massive factor in such a fight. one contestant can dish out 3.5 gig with every single attack - and yes, galan does have ranged attacks, and the other does not have such a level with every single strike. unless you like to point out that each of his threads are on that level.

4. galan game and lying was more or less a joke. i doubt its a factor here

1. The issue was that Meliodas was far too weak to compete with Galan and he was also too slow. His clones were still able to land some hits on Galan (obviously on purpose, but still) despite the massive difference. The clone would make a difference especially since it can compete with Mountain^ characters like Law and Base Luffy for extended periods and can hurt the latter. It's striking strength has been depicted comparable to Doflamingo himself, but the durability is clearly questionable as fodder were capable of cutting it in half and Luffy had some trouble destroying it.

2. Galan can not fly. He was only shown capable of jumping far distances. Jumping isn't restricted for either of them :p

3. The same can be said for Galan's attack output. Not every strike is going to release an energy output of 3.5 gigatons. But the thing is that a point-blank 1.5+ GT attack on Luffy sent him flying, but left no visible injuries while Doflamingo's slashes and punches easily hurt Luffy. I know it seems as though I'm saying "ERMAHGERD DOFLAP APPLIES 2+ GT PER ATTACK", but he was still able to apply enough force to consistently hurt base Luffy, who tanked a Small Island busting attack while still recovering from his earlier fight. I can't say much more since Doflamingo never managed to land a direct blow on Gear 4th Luffy (other than a failed Athlete Thread), but I blame that on him being practically half-dead for some of the fight.

4. If both are in character, it can be a factor as Galan would likely resort to it if Doflamingo is actually proving to be a tough opponent. But I doubt Galan would do so if he is Blood-lusted and Doflamingo is even partially aware of the danger.

1. either way - at best, the clones get cleaved in half as a side effect from doflamingos and galans clash

2. galan can form his dark matter to fly and he has done so already

http://a.*************/store/manga/...d/nnanatsu-no-taizai-5415713.jpg?v=1420504382

and since he basically only hack and slashes his way through his enemies, he can do so while flying as well

meaning, while galan might not have lol3.5gt with every single of his blows, the odds that they have significant more / at least the same output than luffys single hit is enormous. meaning doflamingo has to actively avoid getting tagged

which - due to the lack of flight or speed advantage - is unlikely to happen all the time

4. yeha. an IC character round between them would be funny. the one seeing himself as the rightful king and god amongst man. the other seeing namely these man as vermins. both being cocky douches.

lol

1. The clone can think independently while Doflamingo isn't consciously controlling it. Being cleaved in half while they clash is a little low-balling its durability, but I do see Galan immediately taking it down, but risking taking a direct blow from the real (or if he attempted to go for Doflamingo himself and the clone tags him with pentachromatic threads)

2. Oh my god... I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING THAT... Okay... Doflamingo gets flight back.

3. Base Luffy is listed as being "Likely Small Island" in attack potency and "Probably higher" in Gear 4th. Doflamingo's messed up body could tank Gear 4th hits (taking little damage so long as he managed to fortify his armament haki before the attack and surviving direct blows without the use of haki... even surviving KKG without applying haki to his body). Doflamingo can very well take hits from Galan before he starts becoming severely affected by them. He can also apply his threads to his body to repair his body and force his body to continue fighting. Either way, this fight would be a long brawl as both are capable of some sort of healing and don't usually fight with their direct bodies (Galan's weapon and Doflamingo's threads)

4. Galan: "YOU GETTING TIRED YET, PATHETIC HUMAN?!" Doffy: "*huff* Are you sure you should be asking that with your legs shaking after one blow, brat?"

CRITICAL STRIKE -- OVERHEAT -- CRIIIIIIITICAL STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE -- OVAAAAAAAAH HEEEEEEEEITOOOOOOOOO!

... They'd both die...

i chuckled at OVAAAAAAAAH HEEEEEEEEITOOOOOOOOO!

i think we call this once inconclusive for now. people may vote, but i doubt we will reach an agreement as of now

From where it comes Doflamingo Precog?

I mean, i don't recall any feat with Kenbunshoku Haki.

It is implied that he has pre-cognition from his fights, but at a very basic level (to the point in which it might as well be a non factor against someone of Galan's capabilities).

He noticed Oars Jr. attacking him well before the attack came close to him, he knew where Sanji would strike him (in both cases -- when they clashed and when Sanji threw his 2nd strike), but he failed to react to Luffy's red hawk due to his guard being down.

There are different ways to train haki and it is shown by most known haki users.

People like Sanji and Sandersonia specialize in using Observation haki, bulstering their sixth sense to increase their field of vision and precognition.

People like Doflamingo, Sentoumaru, Zoro and Marigold primarily focus on their use of Armament haki. They outmatch ordinary armament haki users by a considerable degree, but at the cost of some of their pre-cognitive and visual abilities.

Then there are people like Luffy and potentially top tiers like Rayleigh, Shanks, and Hancock that focus on balancing out their armament and observation haki--training both as one in order to harmonize their adept capabilities.

Doflamingo's use of Kenbunshoku Haki is up for grabs but he has shown being able to calculate and defend against attacks from Aokiji (applying his armament over his entire body resulted in only his body being encased in ice rather than his body being frozen) and Oars Jr/Sanji with relative ease.

Don't see a real, clear cut winner in this. Speed equalized takes away the only major difference (besides their ability) to decide the situation.

Both of them has some form of quick aid (doflamingo's strings for healing and black matter for galan), making the fight possibly last longer than expected.

As said earlier, it would probably go like "CRITICAL STRIKE -- OVERHEAT -- CRIIIIIIITICAL STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE -- OVAAAAAAAAH HEEEEEEEEITOOOOOOOOO!" before they both just end up exhausting themselves and dying.

That or Escanor comes out of nowhere, declares that they caused too much a disturbance and one shots both of them.

Back