• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Mostly Monika

• For speed an elaboration of this should go next to what we already have
  • Non-Corporeal is a "possibly" but Nonexistent Physiology goes just fine.. ? Why is that?
  • Her Power Nullification is Negation... Oh sh*t they are the same now. Still
  • She and Sayori should be "10-B physically, Low 2-C, likely 2-C with powers"
  • Sayori's profile is very inaccurate, it says that she did things Monika did, why not just give her what she demonstrated and "Access to all the powers Monika has"? We don't even know if she can use all of that, only that she could.
  • The pic of the Player shows its avatar, which should be mentioned and have its own key.

Seems overall fine, but:

• Time-Fast Forward negation is fine, but she can negate other examples of time manip├¿ulation, such as the player attempting to bring back a previous save file. Both cases should be under the same Power-Null ability.
  • I don't know if making an avatar for the player, or giving Monika a 10-B key is absolutely necessary.
  • Could you show me examples of type 1 immortality being contradicted?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
*She and Sayori should be "10-B physically, Low 2-C, likely 2-C with powers"
No. A lot of characters are 3-D physically and have 4-D powers. It's fine as is.
Well those characters usually scale to others, correct me if i'm wrong but Monika never traded blows with somebody before. Not like this matters since i don't believe she is a physical fighter anyways

I don't wanna be "that guy"....but....should doki doki characters be tier 2 at all? IDK.

And I'm not questioning it because of doki doki being a meta narrative. I'm talking about via pure feats, do they really justify the tier 2 rating?

It's based on speculation that the realm in question is universe sized, to me it looks more like a star system in the final events of the game

LightinAnt said:
It's based on speculation that the realm in question is universe sized, to me it looks more like a star system in the final events of the game
Exactly, there's no evidence to suggest that the timelines in doki doki contain 3-A universes, which is required in order to reach tier 2.

I mean if we are so lenient on this kind of stuff because we see stars and space in the background then Kaguya should be Solar System level too because of her dimension, unless there is more evidence for Universal, let alone 2-C Doki Doki, i'm for downgrading it to tier 4

Unless there are statements of an infinite universe, that means we have to judge the universe from what we can see aka multiple solar systems

I know this isn't very important, but it still bothers me a little, shouldn't be Monika's durability, striking strength and lifting strength Athletic Human? The MC stated that she is very athletic.

I think you have to prove that the DDLC universe is not a normal universe, not the other way around.

I mean its a game world, what proves that it is a universe let alone infinite in size? Games have data and need ram, having a universe in it should be explained since its really meta

It's not exactly a game world tho

It's a regular world that has a 4th wall aware character.

Monika literally uses the game mechanics and you can delete her via your computer iirc, its literally a game and is treated as such in-universe which mind you don't have infinite space for ram. If its really universe sized it should be explained since this goes against the logic of game size

I'm personally neutral but going from 2-C to 11-A would be a downgrade that'd make Bill Cipher's revisions look minor

Pretty sure her hax would still be higher tier, but she is undeniably a lower D being as the game is very meta and Monika references the real world and you directly

I don't agree with the tier 11 downgrade (For reasons mentioned over and over again in the past), but I agree with the tier 4 downgrade.

You're basically saying she is not tier 2 because her universe is 2-D.

Back