• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to sumise:

Agree: Myself, Edward, Ultima, Saikou, Weekly, Matt, Aqua, Ryukama

Against: DMUA, 101bijou, Marco, Chartae and Kyle

The later two disagreed, but never came back for a counter argument. Saikou I think abandoned this thread a long time ago.

No matter what, the majority seem to be against it.

This is fairly controversial, but it looks like even with the disagreements, the majority still agree.

HOWEVER. I do think another thread considering the whole timelines = saves thing would be a good idea for the future.

Does everyone agree on that point? If so, I can make it.

Wait a minute? Why is the player in the topic of the title?

Hey, if the Minecraft player can be so high why not Doki Doki?

If there are repeated threads along the same theme, we should probably create a discussion rule against this, yes.

Does anybody have a suggestion for the wording?

Against: DMUA, 101bijou, Marco, Chartae and Kyle

I'd count myself among these guys but I don't think it matters at this point. You guys do you.

I meant a more well-written rule about metafiction games with save files and timelines in general. It needs to briefly explain why such discussions are forbidden as well.

"Do not make downgrade threads purely based on discrimination against metafiction feats without basis outside of metafiction."?

That is too hard to understand.

Do you have any suggestion Saikou?

Antvasima said:
That is too hard to understand.
Do you have any suggestion Saikou?
"Do not attempt to discredit save file feats in video games on the basis that saves don't act like timelines, especially for games such as Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club and imscared as the discussion has grown to be tiresome. For more information on what our guidelines for accepting such feats, please see our reality and fiction interaction page."

This was the rule I was thinking of for my post.

Okay. Let's see if some of the staff members have ideas for improving on the text.

Regarding what Kinkiest wrote: Imscared doesn't have timelines based on Save Files or the likes. The 2-C rating is based on in-universe, well, universes. So I don't think it should be included in the examples of Save Files.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Regarding what Kinkiest wrote: Imscared doesn't have timelines based on Save Files or the likes. The 2-C rating is based on in-universe, well, universes. So I don't think it should be included in the examples of Save Files.
Oh, my bad. I just looped it in because the OP.

I CLEARLY dont know what I am talking about lul.

"Do not use metafiction feats as a basis for a downgrade" should be easy enough to understand, I think? It is general, and can be applied to all metafiction feat situations, which appears to be the big deal here.

Guys.

The Sayori page is a straight up copy of Monika´s.

We should at least change most of the justifications of her abilities to (Comparable to Monika) or (Has Monika´s powers)

I mean...she can do all the stuff Monika can do because of the President position so i don't believe it to be necessary to change the justification

Well, it says she deleted Natsuki's memories. Which is flat out wrong.

Some abilities have descriptions copied from Monika.

We still need somebody who has dealt with these kinds of threads a few times to write an appropriate regulation.

400px-Poem_special6.png

This confirms the Universal thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back