• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doing myself and Ion a favor. Cat Boy vs Sacred Eclipse

I know that they are pretty close in versalities but since Cat Boy has no resistance to Mind Hax listed on his profile I can see Sacret Escliped winning with Mind Manipulation such as From Mental Pollution so I am voting vote for her.

Does mind hax exists in the verse because if not it should not get null since 'full' powernull is limited to what abilities in the verse?

It does exist, but that's not a thing for all powers. Only for some "strong" abilities. Example, if you can only null in verse elemental abilities you ain't nullifying conceptual manip.

Anyways, he nulls everything SE does but Elixir, since that's quite literally her body fluids, so SE's wincon would be reaching him with it. Can he do anything against it?

Being injected with enough Elixir will basically trigger a Baptism, which is listed on her page on her First Incomplete Incarnation key.

Firephoenixearl said:
It does exist, but that's not a thing for all powers. Only for some "strong" abilities. Example, if you can only null in verse elemental abilities you ain't nullifying conceptual manip.
Yeah, of course, I mean only abilities in the verse not outside of it. Your example almost confused me as I thought Power Nullfication had some weird limit in the verse, Earl, lol

You can removed my vote; I will wait and see other arguments before I vote again.

Ionliosite said:
Being injected with enough Elixir will basically trigger a Baptism, which is listed on her page on her First Incomplete Incarnation key.
Gets nulled. It having some weird mechanic like being your blood doesn't make any difference, if anything doing that will basically just trigger EE cus you're mixing rare kind blood with power user blood.

Back