• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 1st strongest Non-Smurf Low 7-C (Beiloune vs Cat Boy)

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Now that Beiloune has been revised to Low 7-C, it is time to see if he can take the number 1 spot in Low 7-C non-smuf. Note this battle also doubles as a battle for 3rd strongest Low 7-C since Sacred Eclipse and Cat Boy have that spot as well.

I'll be putting Beiloune up against Cat Boy first.

Rules

Standard Battle Assumptions

Beiloune:

Cat Boy:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Doubtful, given Classification has already effected people with resistance to it and all of it's applications which includes Power Nullification.

Ok so I would assume Cat Boy gets Classified then (into an actual Cat.)
OwO is cancelled, I vote Belioune.

Beiloune takes this. He can't kill Cat Boy thanks to his immortality and regen but Beiloune has so many methods to incap and resists everything Cat Boy can throw at him that I'm tempted to call it a stomp.

I don't even think Beiloune's resistances would come into play since he's Overshadowed, which means he naturally exists outside of the world and his actions go completely unoticed. Cat Boy doesn't have Interdimensional range or senses going of off his page so not only would he be unable to touch him but he wouldn't even no he exists.

I made the match since that's usually what we do just to make sure who wins but I see this as a stomp. However since I made the thread I can't vote.

Back