• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doflamingo didn't blitz Sanji^^ He evaded one of his kicks and then had to block his spectre attack, something without any arguments he couldn't have evaded.

Though it's obvious the scaling is awful for Doffy. The recently calced Small Island level Ferocious Tiger of Fujitora, I don't think Doffy would get one shotted by that XD Like NO WAY in hell. I'd even argue that even Zoro could've survived it counting that as durability feat for the least.

I was just making a point here for Doffy regardless of OBD accepted calcs or VsWiki accepted calcs. Doffy has CLEAR advantage in speed and ability to stop Acno completely with parasite.

As for Doffy not falling on resting point.... people seriously.... Everything loses velocity after colliding with the ground or anything massive, if anything Ribs Small Island Level Calc for Gear 4 was correct for an assumed low end. Given that we have no way to know the higher end Luffy and Doffy's profile could've been written as "At Least High 7-A."

Acno has no strength feat that keep him any near Jozu that's not even an argument or something we can "assume" but it's a STRAIGHT fact. Jozu is rated as Class G+ that too AT LEAST in physical lifting strength. Acno is even in fact lower in BOTH OBD and VsWiki than Jozu in terms of tier also (DC and everything). Physically OP verse is FAR superior than Fairy Tail.

@sabertoothunter Doflamingo did blitz Sanji. Sanji's kick was evaded and he could barely see the pentachromatic thread attack coming (thanks to his observation haki) but he was unable to react to it. Doflamingo practically gave him 2 chances and still stomped him.

I always found it strange that OBD had Doflamingo city level but jozu small island when Doflamingo was capable of easily holding him down with his threads--Luffy being able to break out of them despite being injured. If anything, they both should logically be scaled slightly above Jozu as High 7-A. Jozu was capable of holding his own against Aokiji for a brief amount of time, but Luffy and Doflamingo have shown that they can willingly clash with Admirals and even take hits. Doflamingo easily got out of Aokiji's ice and didn't hesitate to strike out at Fujitora when he was by himself.

I highly doubt Acno would be stopped by Parasito, but if he were wrapped in waves of threads and smacked in the face several times by Overhito, sure.

Doflamingo should've won this fight due to ability and speed advantage.

Is it reasonable to put victory for character who have shown quite big set of abilities comared to character who have never used named attack with 3 skills shown (one is his roar, second the shapeshift and third the soul absorbtion ability), + he will got a lot of feats in near future. Wouldn't it be disttracting if Acno power has changed (for example it could be possible that he will be tanking etherion ). So if you are inserting the win on pages note that it includes only abilities shown till 470 chapter.

True, but that's the case for every character in an unfinished series. Crocodile went from 8-A to At least 7-B despite not training. Doflamingo has shown only 7-A at best feats during Dressrosa, but he is likely stronger or at least as strong as Jozu, who was being held down by his threads with little to no resistance (being High 7-A). After all, Doflamingo managed to fight Luffy, Law, Coliseum fighters, and Viola and might have actually won (his first-aid) if the marines didn't walk up and wrap his body in sea-stone. He was laying limp when he was impaled by gamma knife, but it only took a few moments for him to be ready to fight again. He was only down for somewhere around 5 minutes, maybe less before he was wrapped in sea stone.

Ranting aside, Acnologia is likely high 7-A, maybe 6-C in Dragon form, but Doflamingo has shown being able to defeat "at least 7-B" and "7-A" characters and even toyed with a High 7-A character like Jozu, who was able to fight against Aokiji for some time.

@Hfhdgdg

That's not called blitzing... Sanji couldn't avoid the attack and there's no way to block sharpened strings physically either. "Blitzing" is WAY different than what you implied.

http://www.**********.com/one-piece/724/3

Sanji perceived (saw) it clearly visible but there was no way for him to block (strings are no physical thing that one could tank they are sharp and they have wide angle range) Doffy's attack at point blank range, same goes for Luffy as well. Unless they both >> Doffy in speed there's no way one could dodge it from that point blank range.

As for Acno not being stopped by parasite well it's so far an opinion, unless I see him do something which puts him physically on par with upper high tier OP characters. If you have seen him do something impressive physically (At least Class G+ and Mountain+ physical attacks) then be my guest and post feats/facts.

Well i saw it, it wasepic, but it didn't give any upgrate for Acno a he was already 7-A (or borderline 6-C depends on calc), as Serena was only 7-B . His speed was also superior via powerscaling to dragons , but now we get actual feat. Well we could debate if his showing up was flight at super speed or teleportation, but it isn't really super bonus for Acno , excpet for killing hyped up Serena.

@Lejon123! erm... he one shot a City level character... he'd still be Mountain Level

@Sabertoothunter Law blocked them with his arms at one point. Luffy evaded them. Sanji specializes in Observation haki, so he was likely to see Doflamingo's attack coming, but his combat speed is far too slow in comparison. He COULDN'T evade. he could have kicked the air to move out of the immediate area if he was fast enough. BTW: He didn't even perceive Parasito coming.

Acnologia ripped through Igneel's body... http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/414/14

I'm saying that a regular Parasito would not be able to hold Acnologia down. Gear 4th Luffy could easily break them.

You're denying manga now^^ when it's clearly visible he saw what was coming to him interesting.

http://www.**********.com/one-piece/724/3

If you didn't know you read from right to left in manga. Sanji saw the strings and lol you completely missed the point of not being able to block such string physically. Don't overrate Doffy's speed.

Luffy never escaped them point blank range and specially note specially while being in middle of attacking Doffy. And Even Luffy got hit by Doffy in G4 when he was in middle of attacking while doing Calverin Python. Doflamingo couldn't evade the Spectre (which has MUCH lower wide angle range than strings) but he had physical strength to block it with coat, Sanji has no way to tank or block the strings physically. By your logic Sanji > Doffy in speed and Doffy > Sanji.... And you COMPLETELY misuse "blitz" term lol. Blitz is what Acno did up there^^

sigh... you contradict yourself. If you don't know why, read your own silly reply again.

Also, i stated that Doflamingo >>> sanji in speed. Just because Sanji sensed the attack coming doesn't mean anything. If he reacted to it, you'd think that he would at least TRY to block it. Doflamingo gave Sanji two pre-emtive chances and still managed to easily get into a position to block his kicks.

Luffy in G2 was too slow for Doflamingo prior to the latter being injured. It is no surprise that Doflamingo would be able to hold his own and even keep up with G4.

"don't overrate Doflamingo's speed" says the one who claimed he moves at Mach 1,900... lol

Lol. Sigh. ">>>" and Faster than G2 HAHAHAHA. And can't even blitz and dodge those guys XDDDD

You made my day LMAO. HAHAHAHA.

I said OBD places Doffy at Mach 1900+ and VsWiki at 650+, never did I said I PUT him there LOL. Just so no one gets confused by your LIES and pathetic assumptions.

Doflamingo evaded a hawk gatling without being hit by a single punch. Doflamingo prefers tanking attacks and it is proven by how he uses his feathered coat. He tanks attacks that will deal little to no damage in order to wear his opponent down before he charges in.

By your logic, he is slower than Luffy's G3 strikes since he resorted to "Spider Thread" instead of dodging like he did with Grizzly Magnum.

All I'm saying is that Doflamingo's speed is fast enough to give him the victory over Acnologia even if he does get downgraded to "City level" (which can't happen since it would make absolutely no sense why his Parasito could hold down Jozu but not G4 Luffy... and that without his awakening, he was easily able to defeat both Law and Sanji -- two city levels).

He perceived Luffy pulling back his G3 attack hence he was well aware and prepared to dodge the Gatling and as for blocking with spiders web eh? He chose to block it that way and was casual while doing it, that's not even an argument. Even Base Luffy could save Kyros from Doffy and dodge billow white while being completely unprepared or semi prepared for both situations. Doesn't mean "Base Luffy is faster or blitzes".

As for Coat thingy, He does that to block attacks not because he likes tanking. Swiping arm (to bring coat in front) is easier than moving metres.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20877

Btw Law in OBD is Mountain+ (7-A).... It's crazy how differently VsWiki and OBD rate OP xP

I haven't read the thread, but if it is concluded I can close it if you wish?

Antvasima said:
I haven't read the thread, but if it is concluded I can close it if you wish?

Everything that could be said have been said, but no conclusion has been reached as Acno hasn't shown full power yet.So its better to close it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back