• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does simply perceiving a higher plane or existing in a higher plane merit 5-D HDE?

Title. Curious as to whether either or both of these alone can make one's existence in itself 5-D.

And is being able to be wholly contained by in 3-D spaces of the regular world a contradiction to the notion of 5-D HDE?

It is possible for a 3D being to have higher dimensional perception. But this wouldn't grant Ap durability or HDE.

They explicitly need to be higher dimensional so perceiving is insufficient reasoning for HDE

So if one can perceive a higher dimension and also states to exist in such plane then there is little to no reason that they are not higher dimensional unless special circumstances that would need case to case basis analysis

As for existing on a higher plane. It depends if by existing in that higher plane they exhibit traits that makes them higher dimensional then yes but if they exist in a higher plane yet acts as if they are 3D and can be interacted casually by other 3D being then they might not be Higher dimensional.
Unless it has been established that higher dimension doesn't equate to a difference of infinity (qualitative superiority) and that they exist as a small hypervolume (small box)in a larger 3D space(entire universe).

It is possible for a 3D being to have higher dimensional perception. But this wouldn't grant Ap durability or HDE.

They explicitly need to be higher dimensional so perceiving is insufficient reasoning for HDE

So if one can perceive a higher dimension and also states to exist in such plane then there is little to no reason that they are not higher dimensional unless special circumstances that would need case to case basis analysis

As for existing on a higher plane. It depends if by existing in that higher plane they exhibit traits that makes them higher dimensional then yes but if they exist in a higher plane yet acts as if they are 3D and can be interacted casually by other 3D being then they might not be Higher dimensional.
Unless it has been established that higher dimension doesn't equate to a difference of infinity (qualitative superiority) and that they exist as a small hypervolume (small box)in a larger 3D space(entire universe).
I see. Yep, all of that is the case for the instance I had in mind. They can both be wholly contained by the 3-D universe and be interacted with and seen and perceived by 3-D beings.

Though I've made a thread where I've come to see that the notion of the plane in question being actually higher dimensional in the sense of spatial dimensions or qualitative superiority was faulty logic per in verse context and how it pertains to Wiki Standards in itself. You mind giving me some input there as someone well versed on this dimensional stuff?

Title. Curious as to whether either or both of these alone can make one's existence in itself 5-D.

And is being able to be wholly contained by in 3-D spaces of the regular world a contradiction to the notion of 5-D HDE?
Dimension and Dimensionality are different things.

a person can exist in a 10-dimensional path, but this does not mean that he is a 10-dimensional being. a person's dimensionality is not related to the dimension in which he exists.

For example, Contumelias are fifth-dimensional beings. this is even writes on their profile. however, this does not mean that they are 5-dimensional and does not make them 5D. The dimension they are in is 5D. not themselves. Actually, they're Low 1-C themselves, but not for that reason. correct me if I'm wrong

Back