• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dodo's revenge! Discord Vs Flandre Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Loli against the weird dragon/poney, my revange started, this loli make me suffer a looooooonng time, now it's time to erase her and her f***ing boss stage from existence (also, loli are evil)

Discord-Logo
Best Joke ever...

PMiSS flandre

Rules

• Well flandre is pretty disadvantaged so 3 days of prep time for her
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Both are High 4-C
  • Both Start at 50 Meters of each other
Flandre Scarlet: 7 (PaxCruento, Saikou The Lewd King, Udlmaster, Ricsi-viragosi, Gargoyle One, Xanxussama1010? CoreOfimBalance(COB))

Discord: 0

Inconc: 1

Lightbuster30 said:
Wouldn't Discord be able to attack her spirit form if he astral projected? How powerful is the blue moon mindhax?
Depend

and it's just a resistance, not her Mindhax

Blue Moon mindhax is planetary

If it was y'know focused on one person

It isn't iirc.

So then Discord just mindhaxes? He scales to a guy who can Mind Control an entire city, which should be in the millions of people.

Saikou I can understand how you often argue a character doesen't use hax in character, but discord literally uses ALL of his hax in character.

"All of his hax"

Which means about a dozen abilities, all of which do not work except for one or two hax. Meanwhile Flan just nukes.

The fact that even youkai are threatened makes this unlikely. But even that doesn't matter, since being made of "pure chaos" means nothing if you can still get punched by regular attacks.

He can't, actually, at least not by purely physical. The closest thing to a physical attack harming him was a magical disease that took away his powers, which was probably due it being magical in nature.

Isn't that just his regen/intangibility? Pretty meaningless here. Also if being magic is all it takes for him to be harmed, it's not gonna do anything here.

Discord's body isn't made of pure chaos or else he would've died when Tirek absorbed his magic.

You still haven't given anything conclusive. If you truly believe that Discord is just immune to everything, you gonna need a CRT for it as he just has regen and intangibility right now. Also:

-Fodder can harm non-corporeals with regular attacks in Touhou. Flan's attack being considered far above everything would make it also able to hit and destroy non-corporeals.

-According to her. pretty much anything in the verse is susceptible to her attack. Considering that 90% of the verse is composed out of gods, spirits, and youkai, it's certainly not "just physical".

-All Youkai and magic in general exists beyond the laws of physics. Someone like Discord isn't too incorporeal for them, that's for sure.

Gargoyle One said:
Most Cities are within the High thousands
I'd assume it has a,similar population to Manehattan or sone other major city in equestria.

Oh and that makes no sense @Edward Discord ia made of pure chaos, not chaos magic, he only starts dying when he stops acting chaotic.

There's still the issue if it not matter at all since he gets nuked before he can find the two specific hax that works against her.

At best this is inconclusive if he's guaranteed to use it from the start. But given that Discord has no reasons to think that these two powers would work better than the others, he loses most of the time.

Eye crush. Considering that it leaves no trace at all of its victims when used, Discord won't survive this.

Exactly how does her eye crush work? It states she pours her power into the "eye" would overloading a comparable tier even work?

We don't know. That's why it doesn't have an associated ability. At best I'd say matter manip. Supposedly, she destroys the "eye" of whatever she wants to destroy, which nukes the thing. But like I said, it works on anything in the verse (everything has an "eye" according to her) and is strong enough to not leave any trace of blood or of anything from the opponent.

Also I'd argue that BFR wouldn't save Discord. Her ability technically does not have a range limit (within reasons) since Discord's "eye" is already in her palm, so she'd be able to destroy it from anywhere (Given that alternate space-times in Touhou are common and travelling to them isn't rare, I doubt that it would be considered "out-of-range").

He's more likely to use mine has anyways since It's the first thing he did to the mane 6. Couldn't Discord just break her concentration?

Him pulling out mindhax against these ones doesn't mean it will be his first move, since he apparently used other hax in other situations too. Even then, that's inconclusive at best if he does pull out mind hax, since both will attempt their attack at the same time.

Also this match will be too fast for things like "breaking her concentration" to matter.

>Flandre gets 3 days of prep time

Flandre gets intel about Discord's Reality Warping and assumes he's a high-tier 2hu god. She can approach this in two ways:

1.She attempts to "play" with Discord for fun. Discord gets enough time to test out all his hax and win via mindhax

2.Flandre regards Discord as frightening and worrisome, causing her to "kyuu!" him out of existence as the her very first move.

In a real fight, Flan wouldn't play around for the hell of it against an opponent she knows is powerful. She instantly destroyed far weaker beings and nuking people when meeting them is apparently her first reflex.

Then I vote for Flandre. She does have a habit of breaking stuff real fast. And if Discord does anything which can frighten a little girl, Flandre probably goes "kyuu!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back