• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This idea was passed to me by Christian Higdon, we all know stuff like this is a guilty pleasure for me. Let's go.

Speed is equalised.

Round 1: 8-A Zomboss is used

Round 2: 8-A Zomboss with a week of prep time and prior knowledge

How does he do?

I'll list some of my verses

World of Darkness: Ouch, can beat the fodder. But absolute worst case I think the Giovanni clan can easily stomp him both times. Round 2 is pretty much a no go either, if he goes back in time he runs the risk of meeting Caine. Which ends badly.

Killer Instinct: I feel like this is a no both times, Hisako needs NPI to be hit and Gargos just mindhaxes off the bat I'm pretty sure. Time manip stuff will help take down everyone else though.

Castlevania: This is sad, pretty sure even Leon has a shot here.

Warhammer: Nurgle might take an interest in Zomboss and his work. Side from that gets Grey Knighted, Necron'd etc.

Hokuto No Ken: This is interesting, with prep he can possibly solo. But Ken with Muso Tensei and Precog means he can kill in one hit as well.

Jojo: Obvious example of GERdabs.png, Valentine pardoxes or karmas etc. Round 2 can go a lot further but still gets GER'd.

Dark Souls: Not sure if he can beat lolrez.png and some point gets tier 4'd.

Darkest Dungeon: At worst Zomboss gets tier 5'd by Ancestor, that or gets trapped in the farmstead forever.

Bobobobo: Nah this is just silly I'm sorry.

Soul Calibur: Now with this he can do a good amount of damage, until Nightmare tells him to "Watch This." Round 2 can probably get to the tier 5s

Infamous: Nope Round 1, Round 2 can probably get to RFI Cole I think.

Mortal Kombat: Gets slapped R1 by Shao Khan I reckon, R2 gets the Elder Gods to breathe at him.

Blazblue: Ouch. Both rounds I'm fairly certain he can do stuff against those tier 7s. Though anyone who is tier 5 can handle it, the 2-A stuff won't even be needed.

Elder Scrolls: Round 1 I'll say Early Game Dragonborn due to Prisoner Metaphysics. Round 2 gets slapped by a tier 4, Mannimarco offers Zomboss an internship.

Star Wars: Can handle a decent bit of Disney Canon R1. Round 2 well..... Nihilus prolly just stands there.

Back