• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn tries to solo your verse

I'm bored, might as well give Spawn a go I guess

Speed is equalised, Spawn is bloodlusted. SBA otherwise

Round 1: Spawn is in base without the sword of sprit

Round 2: Divine Spawn is being used

Round 3: Merged with Mother of Existence Spawn is used

Last edited:
MK: He's been there before, but it's a shame we're talking about his canon counterpart, who's hellbent on destroying MK rather than teaming up with his other selves in different points in time as well as Scorpion and Sub-Zero. I have a feeling that Spawn's current ratings are quite wrong after reading a bit about him. Anyways...he easily goes through this verse regardless of what key we're using. Titans are too vague for me tell how they'd fight, besides Kronika who doesn't seem to be impressive compared to the ones we see in endings.

GoW: If he isn't merged with a certain cosmic entity, then he's not going through this one. Otherwise he goes through even the PoH and the abstract evils themselves. I can't speak for the Norse GoW though.

Dota 2: The verse is too vague for me to have a clear answer, and the profiles are too outdated as well. But I'm confident that he doesn't go through this one. He doesn't even go through the anime version either.

For a second I thought it was something we created, like how we'd see in the FC/OC wiki. My bad-

In any case...

Sergio Bonelli Comics: Key 1 solos most characters of the verse, stops at the first beings of unprecedented power, like wizards of Dylan Dog or some abominations from Zagor. Key 2 beats those but is still beaten by some powerful entities. Key 3 solos. If he doesn't, it's because of some obscure Tier 1 character that I have never heard from but I don't doubt exists.

Berserk: Yeah Spawn in any key brutalizes.

Chrono Trigger: Key 1 solos up until the Low 2-C beings, key 2 should perform similarly as I believe CT's Tier 2 beings are superior, and key 3 should go pretty far and have a great match with the strongest ones of the verse.

Super Mario: To be honest SM scaling is so weird that I'm unsure how far he goes in each key. I'll say that Paper Mario beings should put a stop on Spawn in any key.

Jojo: R1 probably loses to GER I suppose? Idk if Kars can interact with Type 1 Abstracts or not but Beyond exists at least.

World of Darkness: R1, 2 and 3 all lose the instant a powerful enough mage shows up.

Guilty Gear: Low 1-C says nope

Genshin Impact: Solos

Castlevania: He's lost to Trevor in the past, might have a shot R3 assuming Dracula can't passive him I guess

Darkest Dungeon: I think he can actually resist the madness hax here considering he can cure the effects of insanity at least. That said R1 gets stuck in the farmstead across space and time with Mini Lavos. R3 stomps for sure

Killer Instinct: Solos afaik

SCP: Spawn is stomped (2-A to Low 1-C Gods and 1-A characters)

League of Legends: R1 Spawn loses to the 4-B and Higher characters plus Low 2-C hax, Spawn stomps in rounds 2 and 3.

Toaru: Spawn stomped in all rounds (magic Gods at High 1-C.)

Cthulhu Mythos: :|

One Punch: Pretty sure none of them are above star level, so spawn stomps all rounds.

Last edited:
Danny Phantom

* Round 1: Spawn loses. He resists Time Stop so he's uneffected by Clockwork's but considering Ember's Mind/Empathy Manipulation exceeds his resistance, and characters like Freakshow (Reality Gauntlet), and Ghost Writer can stop him through Reality Warping and Plot Manipulation respectively I'm sure the verse can handle him with the ghosts hax.

* Round 2: Spawn likely wins if his hax is gesture based or thought based, otherwise he'll just get caught by Reality Warping or Plot Manipulation.

* Round 3: Spawn stomps.

America Dregon: Jack Long

* All Rounds: Spawn Stomps.

Dark Cloud

* All Rounds: Spawn Stomps. The verse isn't strong enough to fight him and lacks the hax to stop him

Okage: Shadow King

* Rounds 1: Spawn loses. Beiloune has thought based Plot and Law hax along with a ton of other abilities through Classification. He can't touch the Overshadowed either.

* Rounds 2: Inconclusive if Spawn's hax is thought based. If not, he loses.

* Rounds 3: Spawn Stomps.

Chaos Legion:

BattleTanx:

Back