• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, while I'm waiting on @ByAsura for the general updates I thought we should clean up some minor stats for random characters that are somewhat important, in this case the Chronovores and Eternals (and by extension anyone who scales to them like guardians) as well some random Higher beings know as Sidhes

In this case added scans about why they are inmensurable in speed

It is established that before evolving into their state of complete transcendental beings outside of time, the Chronovores traveled through time with pure speed, literally comparing it in the same way that someone moves in 3-dimensional space.

'Before the Chronovores evolved into their current plane, they existed in time, as part of it, but with the ability to move through time
as we move across space. At that point in their development, they fed on pure energy, the raw power at the hearts of stars. Even they however, they were not immune to their own types of sickness or injury; and that's where the Darkheart comes in.

From The Dark Path

Minor thing but their presence alone can Warp time, thus passive Time Manipulation, the scan is the same that above

For the case Eternals
Agonal the Eternal, as a trans-dimensional being, can move through space-time at will.

From Blood Harvest

'Indeed,' said the unnaturalist. I've even sighted a Sidhe.' There was a hint of wonder in his dull voice. If you can only imagine how a worm must feel when it watches a bird fly freely through the air, so I felt when I - bound to this plane while reaching above it - saw a Sidhe moving freely through the eleven dimensions.

From Unnatural History

Yes, it has been mentioned several times that they are beings that move in 11 dimensions of SPACE-TIME.

From Autumn Mist

According to TS QnA to be immeasurable you have to treat time as a spatial dimension (which is something consistent due Time Vortex lol), move and perceive it the same way someone walks.

They can qualify for Immeasurable Speed, however, if the regular dimension of time appears like a spatial dimension from their higher dimensional perspective. That is to say, that it can freely be traversed both forward and backwards, allowing them to access any point in it and move unbound by the notions of time inherent to the lower space. An example of this are the Bulk Beings from Interstellar

We really don't have to change anything, just add justifications, the only one who would get an improvement would be Griffin in terms of reaction speed by being able to see the Shide move but not for his other speed aspect such as travel.

Extra:
Scans for all Transcendental being's Acausality (Type 4)

The Calabi-Yau space and its habitants works with inverted causality and crazy physics
From The Quantum Archangel

Last edited:
Okay, while I'm waiting on @ByAsura for the general updates I thought we should clean up some minor stats for random characters that are somewhat important, in this case the Chronovores and Eternals (and by extension anyone who scales to them like guardians) as well some random Higher beings know as Sidhes

In this case added scans about why they are inmensurable in speed

It is established that before evolving into their state of complete transcendental beings outside of time, the Chronovores traveled through time with pure speed, literally comparing it in the same way that someone moves in 3-dimensional space.

'Before the Chronovores evolved into their current plane, they existed in time, as part of it, but with the ability to move through time
as we move across space. At that point in their development, they fed on pure energy, the raw power at the hearts of stars. Even they however, they were not immune to their own types of sickness or injury; and that's where the Darkheart comes in.

From The Dark Path

Minor thing but their presence alone can Warp time, thus passive Time Manipulation, the scan is the same that above

For the case Eternals
Agonal the Eternal, as a trans-dimensional being, can move through space-time at will.

From Blood Harvest

'Indeed,' said the unnaturalist. I've even sighted a Sidhe.' There was a hint of wonder in his dull voice. If you can only imagine how a worm must feel when it watches a bird fly freely through the air, so I felt when I - bound to this plane while reaching above it - saw a Sidhe moving freely through the eleven dimensions.

From Unnatural History

Yes, it has been mentioned several times that they are beings that move in 11 dimensions of SPACE-TIME.

From Autumn Mist

According to TS QnA to be immeasurable you have to treat time as a spatial dimension (which is something consistent due Time Vortex lol), move and perceive it the same way someone walks.

They can qualify for Immeasurable Speed, however, if the regular dimension of time appears like a spatial dimension from their higher dimensional perspective. That is to say, that it can freely be traversed both forward and backwards, allowing them to access any point in it and move unbound by the notions of time inherent to the lower space. An example of this are the Bulk Beings from Interstellar

We really don't have to change anything, just add justifications, the only one who would get an improvement would be Griffin in terms of reaction speed by being able to see the Shide move but not for his other speed aspect such as travel.
I agree with everything. It would also be good to have a justification for type 4 acausality with a scan? If so, it mentions here that the Calabi-Yau space works with inverted causality. I think it's sufficient justification for the beings inhabiting the Calabi-Yau space to receive type 4 acausality.

I agree with everything. It would also be good to have a justification for type 4 acausality with a scan? If so, it mentions here that the Calabi-Yau space works with inverted causality. I think it's sufficient justification for the beings inhabiting the Calabi-Yau space to receive type 4 acausality.
Sure

Back