• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't The Doctor have "At least High Complex Multiverse level, possibly Hyperverse level" with Spatial Manipulation? While she is stronger than Time Lord technology, they specifically state that the TARDIS has recieved upgrades from countless worlds in the very same portion:

It should have been unbeatable: omniscient, omnipotent. But the two TARDISes were holding their own. Both machines had been reworked again and again since their birth in the TARDIS cradles, with countless improvements from countless civilisations. And for the first time since they had both left those same cradles, they were on the same side. The Quantum Archangel was losing. The two TARDISes, fighting as one, broke through the sidereal barrier, knocking the Quantum Archangel away as if she were no more than an irritation, rearranging their apron wakes into whips and knives to keep her at bay. As she flailed in the vortex, a flaming figure in distress, the TARDISes reached the parallel universe of the Cla'tac'teth, found that race's planet orbiting a dead neutron star orbiting a lifeless version of the Great Attractor... ...and passed back through the sidereal barrier to another Great Attractor, leaving the Quantum Archangel on the other side.

In the same story they state on numerous occasions that The Doctor has been upgrading his TARDIS, so maybe his shields could be at the same tier. One example:

'It is a time machine,' the Doctor said pointedly. 'However, the Master's TARDIS bears about as much resemblance to the standard Type 40 as mine does.

Also The Doctor's TARDIS protects him against the Black Guardian a few times, so it seems consistent.

I still disagree with it honestky, the Guardians are godlike to the Time Lords abd are hypothesised to be the reason the Time Lords are so introverted

Have the edits been finished now?

@Hellbeast

The Time Lords see all transcendental races like that, including the Eternals and Chronovores.

Except the Guardians are the only ones truly superior (The Eternals I believe were worshipped by primitive Time Lords and Chronovores were more massive cosmic threats)

The Guardians are explicitly the pinnacle of the 11th dimensional stuff in the verse and therefore should be above the Time Lords imo

I know they're superior, but my point is them being "gods" to the Time Lords doesn't mean they totally transcend every piece of technology in existence. The Chronovores/Eternals as Gods are treated as gods in comparison (not just worshipped), but it's also said that the Guardians are the god of them. Only two, explicitly upgraded, TARDISes have ever done something of this level, and one of them (The Master's War TARDIS) was heavily damaged.

Would Rose Tyler be possibly 1-B, the Eye of Harmony and Time Vortex are High 1-C.

Okay. I will unlock the profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

They will likely be downgraded after Ultima Reality's revision though, as Doctor Who does not seem to treat higher dimensions as qualitatively superior higher infinities.

That more depends on the media. The Quantum Archangel certainty does, but some comics have 5-D characters who are on par with humans physically.

Okay. Have you finished with the edits?

Antvasima said:
They will likely be downgraded after Ultima Reality's revision though, as Doctor Who does not seem to treat higher dimensions as qualitatively superior higher infinities.
It sometimes does and sometimes doesen't. Eternals are 6-D beings and are portrayed as being >>>>>> the regular multiverse. But then the boneless are 2-D but threaten 3-D beings.

Also

Doctor Who has gone on for decades, with dozens if not hundreds of different writers, and has no official canon. So 5-D beings being 10-B but then 6-D beings being transcendent of multiple multiverses happends as a result.

I think rather than any specific scaling, we should use their individual portrayals. For example, the Chronovores are stated to be sixth-dimensional ('And why not? I thought you were a genius? In their natural form the Chronovores exist as six-dimensional polymorphic lattices of photinos and chronons, bound by superstrings.') and they are directly above the 5 dimensions of the multiverse, eat universes with ease, control space-time, and come from the six-fold realm, aka Calabi―Yau space, something that exists in physics. It makes sense for people like them and the Guardians to be higher dimensional.

Although, I do have an idea of their tiering if they do get downgraded. The Chronovores are described as they gardeners of the Multiverse, weeding out parallel universes and consuming universes with ease. They could easily be Low-Multiverse level. The Quantum Archangel planned to create a parallel universe for billions of people, and she's described as being able to destroy the multiverse. She could be Multiverse level or Multiverse level+.

It depends on the scale of the multiverses. An infinite number of collections of an infinite number of universes, is just a higher degree of 2-A.

Back