• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It involves lots of shit. It'll be multiple choice, and really depends on what gets accepted.

Anywhere from 2-A to 1-A, depending on what gets accepted.

But, the dimensional revisions are honestly subsidiary. What I'm mainly focusing on are revisions for the lesser races.

By the way, I was watching a couple of Doctor Who trivia videos and at one point the creator of the video mentioned that the Last Great Time War lasted 400 years linearly, is that true?

Yeah, it's confirmed in Engines of War.
  • Cinder had heard it said that in simple, linear terms, the war had been going on for over four hundred years. This, of course, was an untruth, or at least an irrelevance; the temporal war zones had permeated so far and so deep into the very structure of the universe that the conflict had – quite literally – been raging for eternity. There was no epoch that remained unscathed, uncontested, no history that had not been rewritten.
In Desperate Measures, Romana even tells the Dalek Emperor that the first few months of the conflict resulted in centuries of fighting.

It's kind of like how the first decade of the War In Heaven was marked by centuries and even millennia-long conflicts.

Yeah, it's confirmed in Engines of War.
  • Cinder had heard it said that in simple, linear terms, the war had been going on for over four hundred years. This, of course, was an untruth, or at least an irrelevance; the temporal war zones had permeated so far and so deep into the very structure of the universe that the conflict had – quite literally – been raging for eternity. There was no epoch that remained unscathed, uncontested, no history that had not been rewritten.
In Desperate Measures, Romana even tells the Dalek Emperor that the first few months of the conflict resulted in centuries of fighting.

It's kind of like how the first decade of the War In Heaven was marked by centuries and even millennia-long conflicts.
Ok, I think that makes sense thanks to all the technology was copied by both sides.

I'm also thinking about doing a profile of the Cyclors, Daleks allies in the Time War, i think they have enough material for a profile

Something else I saw.
Tegmark's classification of multiple universes shows that there are planes of existence beyond our cosmological horizon, with different physical laws, different languages, rules..." the big physicist was in full flow.
"Oh, there are? Of course there are. And who's to
say that fictional creations in one universe can't be real in another? No child over six, anyway." - The Big Crunch

All right I'm here with 0 knowledge on Doctor Who but...

I'm cooking. It took 2 hours to get through 2 episodes. And I added 3K bytes to Jack's profile just from said episodes. And there's 41 episodes. 49 if you count the Doctor Who episodes Jack appears in.

But the Doctor Who episodes probably aren't gonna give too much beyond references for the equipment on his profile originally, so I'm not actively expecting very much for Jack from them

Technically, all versions of the Doctor's past are equally canon:
But maybe my luck is changing. There’s nothing in my office besides the
potential engine, which is making the sick sort of spluttering noise that means
it’s out of paper, but that doesn’t make any sense because most potential maps
come out at about a page, two at the most. I’ve got a couple of hundred pages
turning the floor of my office into a snowfield.
I pick one up.
The Doctor. Born to the House of Lungbarrow, created by their Loom as per the decree of
Rassilon …
High-born. Of course. I lay it down, pick up another.
The Doctor. Born to a human mother and Time Lord father on the Holiday of Otherstide
under the sign of Crossed Computers, the symbol of the maternity service …
I find three more birth notices, all in that typical poetic Gallifreyan style,
and not a single one of them seems to agree with any of the others. The
Doctor attended the Time Lord Academy for twenty years. No, centuries. No,
he was expelled. No, he was involved in a riot just two days ago and is
currently wanted for interfering in non-time-travel-capable species’
development, except that another sheet tells me he was never trained to fly a
TARDIS at all.
Printing resumes when I reload the printer. I dig through the sheets to find
some sort of steady ground, but nothing tracks and nothing follows and I read
until the sun goes down and the ache at the back of my head has migrated to
right behind my eyes.
They aren’t lies. I ran with experts in misdirection and fakery for longer
than I like to think about, and I know the difference between what’s real and
what isn’t. They’re all real, except they can’t be, except they are. Pages of
Doctors slip through my fingers, and I can’t seem to find where his story ends
or even begins.
The potential engine complains. I reload it again, and as I do I get that
butterfly flutter against my brain that is the birthright of the Time Lords. It’s
not just the TARDISes. We and time are linked, like animals sensing storms,
and I sense a storm now, the timestream snapping back and forth like washing
on a line.
Some of the sheets are blank now, but had writing on them when I picked
them up. I pick a handful of the closest, and put them in a bag, before
grabbing my hat and my gun.
I was never much for reading, anyway.
The Time Lord Academy is my first stop. It’d be easier if nobody had heard
of the Doctor, but it seems like everyone on campus has. He graduated with
flying colours. He scraped through with fifty-one per cent. He got expelled
for political leanings, and there’s a warrant for his arrest, except that I can’t
find any record of it in my notes, except when I can.
Again that feeling, like moths under my skin, fighting to be free.
He is a doctor. He isn’t a doctor. He has a degree in cheesemaking. He
studied higher-dimensional physics at Time Lord University, which doesn’t
exist, and he got officially sanctioned by the university’s chancellor for
trapping a lecturer in a time loop.
I walk, and I ask questions, but the more I ask the more I find. I hear he has
a brother, some government stooge, but nothing I do turns up a name, and
then the records tell me he doesn’t have one at all. Sometimes there’s a
family. Sometimes there’s a wife.
I can’t even find his real name.
When I was in the CIA I erased lives. I changed history – Gallifrey’s for the
better, and mine for the worse, and I always wondered what it felt like from
the inside when unseen hands shaped the story of you. Now I know. It feels
like a current, like kicking for the surface only sends me further down.
It has to be them. The knowledge drives pins of rage into my aching head.
The sheer scale of the cover-up, my flummoxed potential engine, the
billowing probabilities that don’t make any sense – it has to be them. This is
Gallifrey. They’re messing with this Doctor’s life, changing it, turning it into
chaos. It’d make you feel sorry for the guy. It’d almost make you take his
side.
‘Detective Maris. Have you found who he is yet?’
‘You’re the one who hired me. You tell me. Who is this guy? I checked the
newscasts and there’s no mention of a theft at all. It’s like it’s been undone. Or
it didn’t happen. What’s so special about this Doctor that the CIA would –’
‘Just tell me where he’s going, Maris. That’s what I’m paying you for. Tell
me how to track him down.’
When I return to my office, the door is ajar, and my gun noses it open the rest
of the way.
Everything’s as it was. The potential engine is still going, the pages now
ankle-deep, and on every single one of them I see the Doctor. On some he is
old and hawkish, with a glint in his eye that might be mischief or a great,
enduring irritation. On others I see bright colours – though my potential
To me, this is enough evidence to extrapolate a Tier 0 composite cosmology, since everything is equally canon.
They are from the book "Twelve Stories of the Villains from Doctor Who"

Last edited:
ok, anyway, now that I think about it we should add more images for the doctor of his new regenerations and of course of the young Doctor in the gallery section, while this should be use for the main one

It's good.

Btw, this book and some other people here have been saying that Doctor Who is a brane cosmology. What does that mean for ratings, exactly?

AFAIK, it's 4-D without explanation.
Yeah, i know but when is talking about Brane there are 11 Dimensions that are taken into account (that's why I didn't say High 1-C just 11D), 3 spatial and one temporal, the other 7 are compacted
Touhou has a Brane cosmology and I can definitely say that despite everything, it's remained adamantly in the 4-D area.
From what I've heard, it's because people haven't tried to look for a couple of extra pieces of evidence and some admins don't have a problem with that.

"certain Time Lord technologies can render the very existence of a concept/object/entity impossible throughout space-time."

Could someone please send me a scan of this? I imagine this is from the paradox faction stuff.

I have seen a source which said the Master defeated the Chronovores with his TARDIS. I forgot where it is from though.

"certain Time Lord technologies can render the very existence of a concept/object/entity impossible throughout space-time."

Could someone please send me a scan of this? I imagine this is from the paradox faction stuff.
Well, after my revision Time Lord will have two different Conceptual technology, Biodata tech work normally is Concept type 2, The Caldera+Eye of harmony create the concept of lineality (Aka the Web of Time) and control the Noosphere of Universe/Gallifrey thus Concept type 1.

Most come from Faction yes but some things not. I am out of my pc right now
I have seen a source which said the Master defeated the Chronovores with his TARDIS. I forgot where it is from though.
Quantum archangel, his TARDIS was merged with one WarTARDIS

There's more, some incoherences are caused by the Doctor themselves to suit their own ends:
You think this guy can talk his way from a detention cell to the captain's chair on any given starship in under twenty-five minutes because he's cute? You've seen the pictures. He's not big on cute! According to every report we've got, he comes across as erratic, arrogant, rude, reckless and quite possibly insane. So you've got to start wondering why any military outfit he comes in contact with hands him the keys to the gun cupboard, not to mention supreme command, before they've even cleared him of the murder they've usually just arrested him for.

Why? Understand this. The Doctor is not a person in any sense we understand. He is what I like to call a CSTE - a Complex Space-Time Event. In fact, I believe he is the most complex space-time event there has ever been anywhere. And like all such events he cannot easily be studied because his very presence alters the way you think.

Consider: this man has telepathic abilities that can automatically translate every language in the Universe - not only for himself but for all those in his immediate company. Each of his so-called companions seems to have wandered the Universe in the happy belief that the entire Cosmos speaks their language and, somehow, not considered this even mildly surprising. The conclusion is inescapable. He not only translates for those around him but he uses the same remote telepathic control to suppress any curiosity on the point.

Consider also: if he routinely alters our perceptions to this degree, how else are we misled? How comforting that he appears humanoid. But is he truly? How reassuring that he even seems to wear our clothes. But is that even probable? Most troubling of all, everyone on record as having known the Doctor insists that he is a good man, a hero in fact. But did they think that for themselves?

Or did he think it for them?
The Doctor is a time traveller. Never forget that because it is central to an understanding of what makes him so terribly dangerous. Most of us, in our tiny, individual ways, are involved in the writing of history. Only the Doctor is out there rewriting it.
The consequences of having the Doctor crashing around our Universe can be colossal. For instance:

Two men are talking political theory and the Doctor walks past and overhears. Hardly breaking stride he lectures them on where they're going wrong and where they ought to be going right. As a direct result those two men change their thinking and their plans and in the years that follow lay the foundations of a new civilization in the Kantrassi Solar System. Today, the entire Galaxy-spanning Kantrass Empire is the direct consequence of the Doctor's casual interference - or so Professor Lyttle believes in his paper on the subject, and knowing how exhaustive his research was I see no reason to disagree.

A lot of Kantrassi thinking is profoundly affected by the Doctor, of course, though few of them realize it. One who did, their most celebrated poet and philosopher Orcnell, only mentioned the Doctor once in his writings, and then merely in the prologue to his collected works, Four Seasons And A Wedding. Unfortunately it is impossible to get hold of this work as, prudently, the Doctor bought all the copies. It would be fascinating to know what Orcnell actually wrote.
He's not your friend. Remember that if you remember nothing else. He has the control and power to make virtually anyone he chooses like him, but if he does so, it is for a purpose. It is part of a complex agenda we cannot hope to understand.
They are from "Continuity Errors" from the book "Decalog 3"

Well, after my revision Time Lord will have two different Conceptual technology, Biodata tech work normally is Concept type 2, The Caldera+Eye of harmony create the concept of lineality (Aka the Web of Time) and control the Noosphere of Universe/Gallifrey thus Concept type 1.

Most come from Faction yes but some things not. I am out of my pc right now

Quantum archangel, his TARDIS was merged with one WarTARDIS
Are conceptual entities (anarchitects and shift) type 1?

By the way, I don't know if you have the faction paradox books, but could you send me a scan of this excerpt:
Fire and water: the idea that was too big to consider now returned to him. There had been no temple dedicated to the River Goddess in that part of the ceremonial square. Just like the idol Doña Ultima had dug up from her yard, a substitution had been made, an entire group of Gods and Goddesses excised from the pantheon, something to do with how he could watch smoke rise from a distant mountain and have no idea what it meant: something that burned overwritten with water symbols. Water and fire combined signified atlachinolli, an explosive union of opposing forces, sacred war in Nahua terms. Maybe he was overthinking this. 'Gedarra, if I have an idea,' - he struggled to force the thoughts into a sentence. This was strangely humiliating. 'If I have an idea, and the idea by some means ceases to exist, how can it be that it never existed?'

'There was a weapon developed on the Homeworld which could strip entire concepts from a culture, pulling them out at the root. I would say you are referring to such a device. -Against Nature

This excerpt is from the book by the faction paradox: against nature. Unfortunately I don't have it as it is very inaccessible here in my country.

Stopped getting notifications for some reason.

In the official summaries, it's stated that the Time Lords in The End of Time are the greatest terror of all the TV show goons (even by comparison to the Daleks) and The Doctor's darkest hour, so would it be reasonable to scale the Ultimate Sanction above the New Dalek Empire and their Reality Bomb?

This isn't important for current scaling, but it'll be big for future scaling.

Last edited:

In the official summaries, it's stated that the Time Lords in The End of Time are the greatest terror of all the TV show goons (even by comparison to the Daleks) and The Doctor's darkest hour, so would it be reasonable to scale the Ultimate Sanction above the New Dalek Empire and their Reality Bomb?

Yes, considering that literally all races banded together to stop the Doctor in trenzalore during The Time Of The Doctor episode and that the only time we saw something like that on the Show was during the padorica is open, a multiversal event.

I use this as an example since at that same episode everyone believed that if the time Lords return, would lead to the creation of another Time War.

Didn't they make multiverses be born in the omniverse as a collateral effect? Although they don't have total control of those multiverses, the Ultimate Sanction may be the opposite. So they could scale above the multiverse at least in creative and destructive matter.

What did you decide with Udlmaster? Did you agree with something about the cosmology?

Last edited:

Yeah, I would imagine it would be.

Especially with our conversation on the Timelord's ability to close and open the pathways to all other universes.

Also, given that later on with the 11th Doctor and the Pandorica, all the other enemies of the Doctor (And some of his allies) considered him far more of a threat than each other due to the Total Event collapse, which seems to also affect other universes.

In fact, that reminds me of the Prototype TARDIS drawing in All creation into itself and leaving only a blank Void.

Didn't they make multiverses be born in the omniverse as a collateral effect?
It's speculation from Spiral Scratch.
  • Then he remembered his words to Melanie, his Melanie, about parallel realities. This human Melanie could be from one of those and might he seeing a number of other alternate Melanies or Doctors. Which offered up another, less pleasing possibility. Why was she seeing the multitude rather than him. Of course, the theory of parallel universes, multiverses and even an omniverse was nothing new. Theories had abounded ever since work into the origins of the Lampreys had begun thousands of years ago back home. Of course, it was a chicken-and-egg situation – did the Lampreys exist because of the multiverses or did the multiverses come into existence because the Time Lords accidentally created them whilst meddling with the Lampreys’ unique existence within the spirals of the vortex. This didn’t make it any easier though. Because if this new Melanie was seeing others and he wasn’t, it implied that she was Melanie-Prime if you like. The real Melanie and he and his Melanie were the alternates.
What did you decide with Udlmaster? Did you agree in something about the cosmology?
We're trying different things, but we've definitely altered each other's view on the cosmology to an extent.
Also, given that later on with the 11th Doctor and the Pandorica, all the other enemies of the Doctor (And some of his allies) considered him far more of a threat than each other due to the Total Event collapse, which seems to also affect other universes.
  • WHITE: The cracks in the skin of the universe.
  • STARK: All reality is threatened.
  • CYBERLEADER: All universes will be deleted.
At first, I felt we should keep this as possibly rating, but then it occurred to me that this guy is speaking on behalf of the Alliance, which contains some of the greatest Post-Time War time active species in the known universe.
In fact, that reminds me of the Prototype TARDIS drawing in All creation into itself and leaving only a blank Void.
Unfortunately, that was only N-Space.

Unfortunately, that was only N-Space.
I don't think it was, given it was affecting the Timeline and was drawing in other Doctors to try and help, and the Doctor himself says that the white Holes she's opening up was affecting "All Creation" and that she was "becoming the Void itself"

Even if we go by it affecting the same plane that N-Space exists in, there's still Negative space and all the side universes and smaller pocket realities that exist alongside N-Space.

Also, isn't it just frustrating that there's N-Space (Normal Space) and N-Space (Negative Space)

Back