• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shadow got a new 5-A key, so might as well.

SBA

Speed Equalized

Dr. Strange: 1 (ZellTemplar55)

Shadow: 2 (ShakeResounding, ShadowWarrior1999)

This one will likely go down quickly as Strange has 9-B durability but his degree of 5-A one-shots Shadow's.

Does Eye of Agamotto require prep or nah?

That was his first move back in Dr Strange when he first got it but he didn't do it against Maw, so like, 50/50

I'm not 100% sure if Shadow takes this if Strange doesn't stop if Strange's shields have much higher Durability and he one shots

This is a tough one.

Stange has the AP advantage with his magic and durability advantage with shields, to the point where Shadow won't be able to even scratch it and will get one-shot. But I think Shadow can pull out a win if Strange doesn't start with Time Stop.

The hardest part is hitting Shadow in the first place due to him spamming teleportation. Not only that, but Hero/Dark Shadow also gives him temporary invulnerability. When he realizes his own Time Stop isn't effective, he'd almost assuredly take Strange down asap. If he manages to catch Strange with a Chaos Rift or Indigo Asteroid, that would be all that's needed.

After much thought to this, count me for Shadow.

... What reasons? Schnee didn't even vote.

BFR won't work. While one-shotting is a valid reason I suppose, it can be prevented by teleport spam.

Snake Mentioned how Shadow wins in the scenario Strange doesn't Time Stop

Otherwise Strange walks up to Shadow and punches him.

I mean, Strange did not use the Time Stone against Maw, yes, but that was bacause the latter was sent to Earth exactly to take the Infinity Stone, and Strange probaly theorized he would most likely have some way to avoid the Stone's time manipulation. Strange's no idiot, you know.

Strange was even willing to use it against Maw, though the latter was well aware of the the stone's necessity of hand movements, which is why he immobilized Strange's arms first.

That said, Strange Time Stops and one-shots.

Oh yeah I forgot Maw stopped him from using the time stone

Strange for mine and Archdemons reasons

Back