• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interesting match up.

I think narukana takes this due to fate manipulation, soul manipulation, spatial manipulation and durability negation.

Not even sure sealed narukana should have void manipulation, the entire reason why she was imprisoned in the time tree was cause holy majesty was afraid of her null mana, null mana turns mana which is what life is made up of into null mana, basically anyone touched by null mana becomes nothing and dissappear.

Now in the time tree, her null mana is sealed cause that's the entire point of the time tree, however it's weird, when setoki used her as a sword he felt weird, which was cause he was being turned into null, so she should have the ability i guess, but it's just not to the amount she had before, just like her power i am guessing. That makes the most sense to me.

ProspectX said:
That, would not be a necessity since speed is equalized.
Would it be a difference if speed wasn't equal? Idk much about Narukana other than watching videos of the game.

I don't think speed equalized negates omnipresence. I mean you can still react to them, but they would still be everywhere. Might be wrong.

Speed equalized means don't look at the speed section, simple.

In otherwords omnipresence, immeasurable, mft+ all don't matter in a speed equalized match

@Lightbuster30 There is nothing to react to in the first place, a omnipresent being would not "need to do something. In this case, that being would encompass everywhere, everything, everywhen and nowhere.

But Dr. Manhattan is not really omnipresent. On the other hand, speed equalized would not really affect omnipresence. I dont see how Dr.Manhattan would counter this void manipulation.

4 for Narukana

0 for the poor Doctor

3 more votes for Naru. 7 more Votes for Doc. It feels like a stomp for some reason but I can see why from the previous arguments.

Ehhm... Manhattans seems to have a considerable AP advantage:

Narukana is just superior to what seems to be a baseline, while the Doctor is treated as far superior to someone who is far superior to an entire race of baselines.

Manhattan has more than just a massive AP advantage, as a matter of fact he practically belongs in a whole other plane of existence due to the Mind-Body dualism that fittingly prescribes the Life after Death effect. Even though Narukana is Nigh-Omniscient, did she ever reveal that she could react in a infinitesmal portion where the good Doctor could easily destroy her. Even if she possesses Fate Manipulation, one wouldn't survive once their intrinsic field is absolutely extinguished. I'll have to give this for Dr. Manhattan, due to his higher manipulative strengths over the intricate forces that comprise the Universe. Heck, even Mr. Mxyzptlk is afraid of him, and he's a being that can technically wipe out universes without so much as batting an eye!

Back