• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Fate revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
Hey, I was thinking that Doctor Fate might need some additions on VS Battles wiki, such as his ability to grant himself the powers of others via that one feat when he decided to be Superman for a day. We may need to maybe add other abilities like Conceptual Manipulation if he has shit like that, but I'll wait to see what experts have to say.

Ah. Do you have any scans that prove your statements true? If you don't have, can I politely ask you to find them?

I'll ask the knowledgeable members for the opinion if need so.

Well, I know he had a moment in which he became Superman for a day. But I can't find a scan for the moment, as I'm a bit busy. But possibly later.

Oh yeah, that was a feat flat out stated in an episode of Death Battle, so it has a bit of legit weight.

Disagree with power bestowal. He did not give himself supes powers, as he himself said he just approximated his powers with his magic. Its just him imitating Supes power wuth his magic

What do you think Sandman31? I do not remember Fate displaying speed or power of this level.

I disagree with granting immeasurable speed for moving in a place that has no space but only has a very vague implication of having no time.

Okay. Then it shouldn't be applied. I suppose that we should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back