• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom and Latveria Exist in your Verse.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Exactly as the Title says.

We're gonna do this in two ways. Round One, Doctor Doom and Latveria just suddenly exist in your verse and we'll see what they do from there. Round Two, it'll be a "Can they Solo the Verse" Thread.

Speed Equalized and they get 30 minutes to get their shit together about suddenly being somewhere else.

BlazBlue: For the verse it would be a surprise to see a empire not connected to the N.O.L and free of seither usage. Doom would be interested in Seither, Ars Amagus, Murakumo Units, The Boundary, Azure Grimoire, Black Beast, Amaterasu and many more things where he would want to research more on them.

I know that Izanami would want to get in contact with Doom to figure out how he came, since she assumes he came from The Boundary. Then again the Takamagahara System would see Doom and Latveria as an abnormality and want to erase them but I feel like Doom would find something off and would keep his existence and his kingdom safe.

Doom would assist Ragna and the others in fighting Terumi, Relius and Izanami though it would be a tense alliance and Kokonoe would probably know that Doom would betray them and try to plant a bomb on him.

Doom and Relius would have a genius off and funny enough Doom would take Carl as his student to mock Relius though he would respect Relius in the end after a struggled fight. Also Doom would have Noel observed by Ragna since he seems them both as valuable. Ragna’s fight with Terumi in CS would go the same until Ragna kills Hazama and left Terumi in his spirit form.

Then CP happened differently where Ragna and Hakumen managed to kill Azeral while Doom takes over the N.O.L making Izanami attack the heroes and in the fight Izanami was absorbed by Noel. Then Terumi took the Susano’o Unit from Hakumen becoming Susano’o once more.

Then the fight where Ragna and Doom faces against Susano’o where Ragna wins and Doom see getting the True Azure as a waste since his mortal body would be gone let’s Ragna have it.

Doom helps Ragna reform the world and funny enough made sure Latveria always existed. Also if Doom meets Naoto and Es he would be interested in their origins and would want to know more.

Doom would also be interested in the world history of BlazBlue and how it functions. Also he would be curious on how the N.O.L cities are Japanese named and most people in the cities are Japanese if Japan was destroyed by the Black Beast.

For round 2 Doctor Doom wins but with difficulty due to Ragna, Hakumen, Izanami, Master Unit, Naoto, Es, Rachel and Amane.

I mean it sucks since I know how you feel since no one has ever replied to my BlazBlue and Warhammer crossover idea where Ragna is sent to the Warhammer 40k verse.

Also what do you think of my response?

Pretty sure Pokemon is getting slapped unless the Creation Trio decide to nuke him on Sight for the shit he might do later down the line.

Yugioh: depends on where he is, if he lands in DM well, it will be interesting cause he may try and get the god cards which well, there will be hell to pay simply if this is manga the same happens but worse if they get brought out, In GX he may try and go for the SBs and well yubel wont like that and bye bye planet and universes in the future in 5Ds he way try and harness synchro energy then bring about the apocalypse, in ZeXaL he may try and start the destruction of the worlds but it is way beyond his league, arc-V is where academy would go after them and they will hurry to bring out ruri to deal with them and if zarc gets made he will toy with doom which may lead to his downfall, and DT is hahaha you are now a shaddoll evilswarm and dead cause sophia didnt like you

For Shin Megami Tensei he would be curious on the afterlife and battles of angels and demons. I know he would help the heroes (depending on which Shin Megami Tensei game) to stop the evil threats. Also he might just try to become a higher being with his plans.

Dragon ball... he'd probably try to become a God of destruction. Sense doom is no stranger to gene splicing and timetravel, his human potenal and age probably won't be a worry for him, so he could have a realistic chance of achieving that, if his ego dosen't piss if beerus before he learns what's what, tho doom is a perrty corgal guy when he needs to be, so once he's figured out the cosmology, (probably somewhere in his top 5 or 10 on his priorities list) he will treat beerus accordingly, and if this is earth, ea it's more latvareia beerus would destroy.

He probably wouldn't try to 'take over the world' once he learns about beerus and Goku, he'd probably understand he'd either have to drive a wedge between the earth and these divine beings, get goku's crew to move off world or aim for space. Doctor Doom vs the frieza force or the galactic patrol dose "sound" fun I guess, but it's probably unlikely as he'd infiltrate and replace,

Of course he could clone about 50 brolys in his basement and call it a day, but that feels like a different super villains plan and I only say this because the bio broly movie exists, I admit i don't know alot about doom, just that ago isn't an object for him, he's a master of science and magic, and what his profile says, I Honestly think he'd splice himself with some saiyan and maybe Frieza DNA, become a little like cell, train get a golden form (because doom is no stranger to hard work, he became a master for a reason) and do other various things to make his bid for the roll of God of destruction.

Which he also wouldn't be satisfied with when he learned about the omni king, So I suspect he'd then try to learn the language of the Gods, as a God of destruction he'd have to learn it, and make a wish on the super dragon ball to um... do something to overthrow the omniking. He'd probably have a better plan then zumasu, but at this second I admit I can't imagine what that plan would be, Doom is much smarter then a mear vs debater after all

Doctor Doom in Under Nights In-Birth: Doom would probably find a way to weaponise Voids and quickly defeat Amnesia and it’s leader Hilda. Then he would probably be surprised by Hyde’s Insulator (which kills immortals) and would probably kidnap him and make sure he doesn’t rebel against him. Also find a way to find out the origin of the Voids and etc and become the ruler of the world.

Back