• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doofenshmirtz abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Doofenshmirtz should only be "Up to Low 2-C", he's always with prep time and never does anything at that level.

I couldn't find anything in the links for Floating and Holograms so I cannot really approve them. I also need some direct statements for slowing down time because I'm not planning to read the entire page you linked.

The rest are fine. "Ugly Manipulation" would probably fall under Biological Manipulation

"Meanwhile, Perry is told by a preoccupied Major Monogram to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz. When Perry attempts to confront his arch-nemesis he is struck by the Slow-motion-inator, causing him to, obviously, move in slow motion." I don't know what hax this actually js

I don't have a problem. But I would say to wait for at least one more staff.

Everything looks good but like Andytrenom stated, I can't find the "Floating?" showing. Ugly Manipulation is biological manipulation. Also, since that Evil Machine thing brought that statue to life and made it evil, it would also be Life Manipulation

Here are the haxs that need to be added: Magnet Manipulation, Cloning, Sound Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Mortality Manipulation, Fusionism, Biological Manipulation, Life Manipulation, and Status Effect Inducement.

So we have Magnet Manipulation, Cloning, Sound Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Energy Projection, Mortality Manipulation, Fusionism, Biological Manipulation, Life Manipulation, and Status Effect Inducement now. So, who can add this?

I will but perhaps we need the consent and judgement of a bureaucrat first. Antvasima is a possibility if he has the time. If he approves I'll add the edits.

You don't need a bureaucrat. You just need some approval from the staff in general.

Really now? Guess my Hat in Time thread could've gone easier then I initially thought.

Well with that I can add these I suppose. Is Doof's profile unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back