• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

AAAAA

AAAA

AAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By the way the suprise only works if you leave a message on my wall. That way I actually get to pay witness to this monstrosity.

Anyways..... Sort of stompish. The only way I see Kittan winning is if he got a direct hit which, thanks to Probability Schenanigans, somehow destroys The Beast on a quantic level.

This of course is so unlikely and boardline NLF that I'd have to be on some serious crank to use it as a legit argument.

And it also assumes that Kittan doesn't get immediately blackholed in the face and deconstructed. Well, it may take longer than usual due to Probability Manipulation, but not long enough for Kittan to even hope for a victory.

TL:DR mistakes were made my dude.

You're right.

The probability of Beast Teleporting behind Kittan, saying "Omea Wa Mou Shinduru" and turning into a black hole is much, much above 0% though.

Because.... That's what The Beast does?

He wants to kill everything in sight and would probably take a giant mech suit pretty seriously.

In fact, he wouldn't even know there was a person in there, so he definitely won't stop at just RSBing him.

Don't see how that stops probability

And actually, just realized Kittan would just run out of stamina eventually.....

Via the fact that Probability manipulation doesn't automatically mean he's immune to everything that harms him.

Cause you know.

He died.

I'm pretty sure it's a NLF to say that his probability hax can negate everything thrown at him.

Theglassman12 said:
I'm pretty sure it's a NLF to say that his probability hax can negate everything thrown at him.
Yeah.

He's never used probability manipulation against Matter Manipulation. And he's defintely no where near Simon, so we can't scale resistance.

Back