• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA's Modified Suggestion

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Again, why not. He actually suggested the protagonist of this series but... eh it was sorta stompy. So instead we'll use the final boss. THIS IS AGAINST AN OFFICIAL CHARACTER SORRY.

Mogar of the Yeomanry, the character I play in D&D, has stumbled upon a great evil in the marshes of the Pomarj. The Immortal Cell is seeping evil into the locale.

The ground is firm enough and there are ponds nearby. Trees are present but not common. I don't know how much info is needed. Both are in-character, Mogar is in his strongest form. For reference, this unfinished document lists the resistances D&D characters have to varying degrees. That said, for now I am restricting resistances.

Who wins?

Mogar: 1 (Smashtwig)

The Immoral Cell:

Incon: 1 (DMUA)

>Resistance to Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation, the two main hax of his, and Disease manipulation (even though it takes like days to actually kill it's target from what's seen in game so it's not like he really needs to resist), meanwhile, he can say "no u" via his own textwall

ugh

Bambu

look im sorry okay

Maybe just

Alright for now since I dunno what rules are in place, resistances are restricted.

That's a wierd restriction if I've ever heard one... and Drag plans on having Restrictions be unaddable over on this site as well...

Well, then inconclusive. Either Mogar haxes or The Immortal Cell makes him see an extremely vivid demise, TKOing him and leaving him wide open for repeated stabbing.

As a question, how did HLD protag beat him? He seems to have almost no abilities.

The Cell kinda got PISd into never using his illusions (or the Drifter just told him to fork off via sheer will, you never know.... Of course the wordless story never really elaborated on if it was either) and The Drifter kinda just shot him alot. And threw in some slashing with his sword of course.

Okay.

The Cell's disease and mindhax, are either lethal immediately? Disease seems to be at least some time, and mindhax is... perceiving weird stuff.

Obviously I can't debate my own thread unless this is JoJos, but uh... yeh.

Mindhax isn't lethal and disease manipulation takes like days of coughing up blood and fighting a 7-B to actually cause someone to start dying for real

So the Cell's main deal is... danmaku, and deceiving the enemy. The former of which can be blocked infinitely by Mogar's shield, and deflected back at his opponent.

Still incon, then?

• Shrug* If you say so.

I think im going Mogar. Legit he has so much stuff over the cell. Yes what cell has is good, but considering all of the options he has Mogar should be fine

Options don't mean squat when the one when one Hax is enough to win a fight.

Back