• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divinity: Upgrades and Abilities Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
In Divinity, I knew for a while that the Divine (and all those equal to him) are vastly more powerful than characters like Braccus Rex, and could potentially destroy "all" and "everything." Until now I assumed everything meant physical, but it looks like it is higher than that. Jahan, an expert in the supernatural, claimed that a demon with the power of the Divine would be able to destroy all of "space and time and all creation".

I believe this is a solid Low 2-C statement, with possibly 2-C if he meant every universe, which there are at least 3 of.

In additional, master source users need some extra powers. It has been confirmed that Source is literally everything about a living being, including emotions, consciousness, life, and memories. In addition, it is confirmed that this destroys the target completely and utterly, as having your Source destroyed or absorbed is "worse than death. It is oblivio."

This should give The Godwoke and other master source users Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, and possibly Void Manipulation even without Annihilate.

Oh and the Gods can resist this, so they and other characters comparable to them should gain resistance to the aforementioned abilities.

IMG 1756
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

IMG 1757
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TLDR: God tiers of divinity from "At least 4-A, likely 3-A" to "Low 2-C, possibly 2-C," as someone with the power of the divine would be able to destroy "all creation," though this may be only the main universe, not all 3 known.

Source is literally everything about someone, and to destroy it is to obliterate them outright, memories, emotions, life, and soul all erased. God tiers can resist this. Source masters and above gain Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, and Void Manipulation. God tiers gain resistance to all previous.

Edit: Outright 2-C was agreed upon over Low 2-C.

Yeah, this sounds undoubtedly tier 2, and I'd say it's more 2-C than Low 2-C, so I'd go with solid 2-C instead.

Both suggestions seem legit. The first one even specifies space and time, so it's good to go IMO.

Oh man. Solid 2-C god tiers. And they are haxxed as mess. Time to throw The Godwoke at Zen'ō. ;)

Edit: Also sorry about the potato quality pictures. My Print Screen didn't work, since the game was full screen, so I had to take a picture with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back