• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ditto's not stupid enough to kill itself trying to beat the Monarch, so that's not a valid argument.

Ditto potentially could, given the fact that it can transform into entities that are far superior to itself in AP and in Hax. I personally do think that it'd become Inconclusive since by technicality, the Monarch of Pointland can't affect anything due to being a literal point, but Ditto can only transform into it, and thus, would literally become a duplicate of the Monarch of Pointland, thus causing the entire thing to become a stalemate, regardless of circumstances. Changing my vote from Monarch of Pointland to Inconclusive, because the Monarch of Pointland can't affect anything, and if Ditto transforms into it, he would effectively just become unable to affect anything, just as the Monarch of Pointland cannot affect anything.

Ditto's never transformed (canonically) to a non 3-D being, especially something that's 0-D

Even still, it'd be inconclusive, since Ditto has no necessarily defined Tier on its' own. It wouldn't really be able to do anything if we followed strict canon, and then of course, the Monarch of Pointland, as on its' profile, it says, "it cannot affect anything". If Ditto can't canonically transform into a Zero-Dimensional Being, which is physically impossible to destroy, it only drives the point home that this match would become inconclusive, regardless of whatever direction this battle takes.

Yeah, this isn't a good matchup. If it's NLF for Ditto to ascend dimensions via Transform without feats, it's NLF in reverse for it to descend dimensions without feats. Even on the off chance that it could, Ditto'd shitstomp MoP via actual combat experience and its stamina remaining the same from before using Transform.

It isn't particularly a good match up in my opinion. Nobody would particularly win anyway since on the Zero-Dimensionality Page, it says that you can't physically destroy a point, and it isn't known if Ditto could ascend or descend dimensions, canonically or non-canonically, at least, from what I can draw from research.

Back