• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Ditto (Pokémon) vs Nimona

Speed is equalized

IMG_0260.webp

IMG_0261.webp

The Transform Pokémon:

The Shapeshifter:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I vote incon. Nimona is more experienced with her powers but she has a speed and dura disadvantage thanks to Ditto's Quick Powder and Metal Powder. The thing is, neither of them have a counter for regeneration. They heal pretty quickly from any damage acquired and it'd just be an endless loop of shifting and regenerating. I also don't think that K.O is a wincon considering how Nimona's shapeshifting works.

Last edited:
I vote incon. Nimona is more experienced with her powers but she has a speed and dura disadvantage thanks to Ditto's Quick Powder and Metal Powder. The thing is, neither of them have a counter for regeneration. They heal pretty quickly from any damage acquired and it'd just be an endless loop of shifting and regenerating. I also don't think that K.O is a wincon considering how Nimona's shapeshifting works.
It may be worth noting that Quick Powder, IIRC, do not affect Ditto while it's Transformed, as those only affect the Ditto species.

Thank you for the clarification. It doesn’t really affect the outcome of the match but it’s good to know.
No problem. Also, I just noticed a mistake on my part.

I only mentioned Quick Powder; Both Quick Powder AND Metal Powder only affect Ditto while it's Ditto, as in, while it's not transformed into something that's not Ditto.
Sorry if that's overclarifying, lol.

Last edited:
Back