• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disembodied Thought

Well, if he can keep going endlessly, then he would need to ascend infinite times to become High 1-B, and to ascend infinite times, he would need infinite time, which he doesn't have, so I don't think he can really become High 1-B.

Well, when it's as 1-D or a 3-D Supercluster it's not 1-B at that moment.

Kind of how Slaanesh's place is deliberately made in a way where 3-D people can understand it even though Warp is High 1-B.

Either way. I'll just let you all decide on this and go along with the majority on this one.

@Fate Yes, and then from that 3-D supercluster it can descend into a 1-D Planck Length and then descend into a 3-D supercluster and on and on forever. There is no true 1/2/3-D as you can ascend and descend through spatial dimensions endlessly.

That thing about going down from 3-D to 1-D to 3-D to 1-D sounds pretty... Cyclical from that explanation. Like there's really only a change between it going to 1-D to 3-D to 1-D to 3-D rather than infinitely higher dimensions.

But I digress.

Neutral.

By the way, one last question: Isn't Planck length really only a reaaaaaally small 3-D thing? Where does it say it goes 1-D?

Because its literally under a section labeled "1-Dimensional", a section that also includes things like Feedback Spheres

My point is that you can 3-Dimensionally measure something that is Planck length.

It's, by definition, the smallest stuff you can get out of 3-D space.

Hence why I'm confused about the whole change from super cluster to Planck Length being considered as a change from 3-D to 1-D.

FateAlbane said:
That thing about going down from 3-D to 1-D to 3-D to 1-D sounds pretty... Cyclical from that explanation. Like there's really only a change between it going to 1-D to 3-D to 1-D to 3-D rather than infinitely higher dimensions.
I have to agree here honestly.

It seems less of a stretch to me to say the creators just wanted to show the universe as cyclical, than to say it is ascending and descending endlessly though higher and lower dimensions.

Sorry Weekly

Also the source above definitely states "You are Planck Length".

Something that is Planck Length may look very much one dimensional to us but is very much 3-D.

The actual problem is that the game tries to say Feedback Sphere is 1-D then proceeds to say YOU are Planck Length which is 3-D. Feedback Spheres don't have anything close to a real world counterpart so we are left with the following info:

A Feedback Sphere is 1-D, but you are Planck Length.

Either way. Assuming it's legimately 1-D to 3-D, this *still* looks to me like going back and forth from 3-D to 1-D in a cyclical fashion rather than infinitely higher dimensions.

"Everything is different, and all things are the same. There can be nowhere to go, because you're everywhere. This process will keep going and staying still at the same time."

It is Everything, and Everything's Everything. There is no ladder, because itself is the ladder.

This variable tier seems unnecessary.

Pretty sure it's still debatable whether or not its simply cycling through three dimensions or its going to actual higher dimensions.

What i posted was factually a in-game quote from the narrative, the "Disembodied Thought" is Everything, but there all existence is illusionary from itself, everything will always differ from itself but all things are ultimately derived from the same nothing.

Back