• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussion Mod and Administrator Pages

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
Since we have a page for Content Moderators, I'm wondering if we should write pages for Discussion Moderators and Administrators to outline the responsibilities of these roles on our wiki. I think this would help users better understand what each mod is capable of doing as well as better define our roles and duties on the wiki.

I'm willing to write these myself, but does anyone have any input or suggestions before I get started?

Remember everyone, Staff Only. If you would like to send me your own input, please leave a message on my wall. Thank you.

Actually, I planned to write the pages you listed, along with one for bureaucrats as well. I have drafts ready for the missing staff position pages. I will be creating the relevant pages this weekend, and post on this thread, so that you or any other staff member may proof-read/double-check, should you wish to do so.

On a personal note, nice observation and initiative, Reppuzan.

It would make it a bit faster to find the appropriate staff in case of assistance rather than looking through the Managing Staff page. This seems like a neat idea.

I don't mean to be a bother, but any news on those pages? I'm going back to school in less than a week, so I won't have as much time then to help out.

Well, Kavpeny will write them when he has the time, and then I will likely try to adjust them after some discussion, as usual.

Just curious, since he said that they would be done last weekend.

Of course, plans change, so I'll just have to be patient.

Well, he tends to be busy with school and work.

Back