• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Magalor Soul

Ok, so

• It doesn't only negate 1 of Kirby's powers, Team Attacks (MK, DDD, Bandana Dee or other Kirby doing stuff) are also affected by this.
  • It doesn't matter anyway as throwing this 4-A guys away is what would kill Discord
  • "Discord can probably just run away until his powers come back" is just one of the many unexplored arguments here that need more of anything.
  • Who could attack first should they try is one thing but who would attack first normally is another, and what matters here.
@Mag The worst feat comes from the Sphere Doomers, the first feat comes from Drawcia, many games later with many guys above that comes the Master Crow being as above others as the Triforce is to any other powerful item in Zelda. Then Kirby got that status. Then Void Termina.

Magolor is "in the middle" of the scaling counting characters, not power.

Also, there are 2 votes for Discord and one incon yet nobody even said how would he achieve victory. I have been told that he starts with Transmutation and power null, the latter Magolor resists and the former isn't at the scale necessary to do anything.

Magolor: 5

Discord: 0

Incon: 1

I believe that's the actual vote. Cinnabar switched from Dissy to Incon, and lightbuster hasn't clearly shown if he's voting for Dissy yet.

We don't know if he's fused aside from how he visibly looks, but yes he's being possessed by it.

Well if he isn't fused then Discord could might be able to teleport the crown off of Magalor. Enemies who rely on equipment are not good to pit Discord against unless they have some counter for it.

I've never played Kirby, how should I know. Though in Magolor's weaknesses section it says that it's a weakness that he's being possessed by the crown, so doing something to the crown sems to stop him.

It means he's literally apart of the crown itself. It is indicative as seen with the yellow appendages wrapped around his body.

Kirby and co. literally needed to destroy the crown to get it off of him. I don't think just knocking it off would work.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Kirby and co. literally needed to destroy the crown to get it off of him. I don't think just knocking it off would work.'
Basically this. Which mind you, the crown literally is powerful enough where its utter destruction causes the destruction of an entire universe. (Or in interstellar length)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Kirby and co. literally needed to destroy the crown to get it off of him. I don't think just knocking it off would work.
I mean, teleporting the thing off isn't quite the same thing as hitting it and knocking it off. Did anyone try haxxing the thing off?

Well, the thing is, when Discord is usually pitched against other characters in the show he always snaps in character. I.E., Tirek and Sombra's guards.

Right but he just does that cause he wants to, plus neither of those guys were actually a threat to him. He's used his powers thought based hundreds of times too, there's no reason to say he couldn't here.

Presumably yes, it's difficult to keep track of it I guess. But most of the time I've seen Discord, he usually snaps his fingers when executing an ability, so I'm gonna stick with that logic here.

I say it's just as likely for him to think due to him being able to sense how powerful Magolor is. He'd likely take it more seriously since he can feel how strong he is.

Yeah. If Magolor killed Fluttershy Discord would think of an assortment of ways to dispose of Magolor, and as he thinks of those things those things actually happen, lol.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I say it's just as likely for him to think due to him being able to sense how powerful Magolor is. He'd likely take it more seriously since he can feel how strong he is.
Didn't Eficiente dispute this earlier by saying he can only sense power, not how much power said person has? You would've thought that Discord would've been more cautious around Tirek if he knew they we're close in power, instead of letting himself get bodied. Also, he wasn't able to sense the bewitching bell that the terrible trio hid RIGHT IN THE HIDEOUT. Maybe it was because of some magical seal, but possibly, there was too much power for Discord to sense.

Grace. Seems this is Discord's first loss, although that shouldn't be dissatisfying. It'd be one as opposed to several wins.

Back