• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Bill Cipher Rematch

Bill cipher might be the most wanked profile on the wiki right now! Goddamn!
I don’t really care about bill at all, and I hope this doesn’t come off as rude (it’s late at night for me) but I always am annoyed by statements like this because there are definitely worse profiles objectively so. Also if you think the profile is so obviously wrong then maybe it would be better to point out how it could be fixed rather than just saying it’s bad with no justification at all. Like I don’t agree with the 1-B, but I that’s because last I check the creatures that dimension contradict our rules. Absolutely need to clarify that’s just me musing, saying something like that has been on my mind for a while. Hope your day has gone well.

I don’t really care about bill at all, and I hope this doesn’t come off as rude (it’s late at night for me) but I always am annoyed by statements like this because there are definitely worse profiles objectively so. Also if you think the profile is so obviously wrong then maybe it would be better to point out how it could be fixed rather than just saying it’s bad with no justification at all. Like I don’t agree with the 1-B, but I that’s because last I check the creatures that dimension contradict our rules. Absolutely need to clarify that’s just me musing, saying something like that has been on my mind for a while. Hope your day has gone well.
There are more wanked profiles on the site? Can you name them?

To clarify I don’t have a stake in the manner (of what tier or powers bill does have) and that is also a dismissive way to say it. I just found the memory of 7-C bill funny and have grown to really dislike wank and downplay statements in general. Especially while tired.

Pretty sure ponies are dependent on horse
Yeah but it doesn’t mean that Starlight can’t use any ability after it

If Bill just snaps and uses his hax which incaps Discord completely, Power Null does not help

If Bill just snaps and uses his hax which incaps Discord completely, Power Null does not help
Transmutation isn’t doing anything because Discord will just reform back from it
Discord will null whatever Bill’s attacks are into confetti or something
Bill doesn't even snap at his enemies in character in an actual fight, his most common starting moves are literally energy beams and projectiles

Last edited:
What are yall talking about lol, Bill literally just one shots him and then eats his concept

Discord cannot really turn back since his mind will be shut when transmutated

He can also just destroy his soul

Edit: Nvm he can null I think (?) but has Discord ever shown being able to nullify tranmsutation

I am not voting yet, I dont watch MLP so gotta let the gang talk. If they have some proof then I think this may be a Discord win or a win for Bill or a stomp.

Bill doesn't even snap at his enemies in character in an actual fight, his most common starting moves are literally energy beams and projectiles
Literally the first thing Bill did when activating Weirdmaggedon is snap to put Mabel to sleep, and he snapped to incap his opponents in many more occasions afterwards like turning Ford to a golden statue or the zodiac people into banners

Not a vote but saying Bill doesn't start with snapping is wrong

Transmutation isn’t doing anything because Discord will just reform back from it
Discord will null whatever Bill’s attacks are into confetti or something
How is he gonna powernull fckn snap, he only transmutated energy blasts and removed horns (which are what via ponies do magic), it isn’t like it is nullifying ALL of opponent’s abilities; Discord was also shown to heavily underestimate his opponents so he ain’t using his best wincons here

Back